- 1 cup oats
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. The raisins replace the need for sugar. But you can add sugar if you are a sweet tooth.
- Stir to form a thick paste. Alternatively, you may blend this ingredients.
- Let the batter rest for 10 minutes or so, if not blended. If mixture was blended, let it rest for a couple of minutes.
- Heat your non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Reduce the flame and pour some of the batter into the pan.
- Spread the batter with a spoon to reach the edges of the non-stick pan. This is to guarantee you a round-shaped pancake.
- Let the pancake cook on one side for 3 minutes or so. I prefer mine golden brown as it tastes better that way.
- With a tupperware spoon, try to separate the pancake from the pan carefully. Once you have separated all round, turn the pancake carefully but quickly to avoid cracking.
- Let the other side cook for 3 minutes as you press pancake with tupperware spoon softly.
- Serve pancake with your favourite beverage. You may sprinkle some honey on the pancakes.
© 2019 Chef Sherrie