- Food and Cooking
Yummy Pineapple Summer Dessert Recipe
This amazing recipe is soooo delicious and really healthy too. We used a dairy free coconut yogurt. It is as good as it looks and takes a ridiculously short amount of time to make. It's absolutely delicious and healthy! It's very nutritious and contains Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B12, Calcium and Iron. I hope you love it!
So... did you like it?
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Yields: 3
- chia seeds (about a teaspoon)
- a 440 gram tin of pineapple
- about 1/4 cup of soaked almonds
- To top:
- dollop of any type of yoghurt
- some raspberries
- Tip all ingredients in a bowl.
- Use a hand blender to combine until smooth.
- Pour into Bodum thermo glasses or other pretty cups.
- Put in fridge and let it set for at least an hour.
- Top with a dollop of yoghurt & some raspberries.