Delicious Roasted Vegetables
I love vegetables, in every shape and flavor. This recipe is great when you need a side-dish, something to put on your sandwich, filling in a lasagna....the list just goes on and on. There is no end to where you can use roasted vegetables. The flavor is complex and inspiring, but it's not at all difficult to prepare this dish. By using different kinds of vegetables you get a completely different taste.
- vegetables, any kind
- eg onion, tomatoes, eggplant, squash, bell peppers, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, etc
- 1 -2 tbsp olive oil
- a little salt and pepper
- Wash and cut up the vegetables in smaller pieces.
- Wash the garlic but don't peel it. If it's big you could half the them.
- Toss everything with a little olive oil and spice. Herbs, whether fresh or dried, give a distinct flavor.
- Spread it out on a baking sheet and put it in a medium hot oven.
- When the veggies are soft, its' ready. Depending on size and oven can take 30-45 minutes.
Don't use too much oil, but choose a good one.