Zucchini Pie With Crust
Zucchini pie with crust, a vegetarian savoury pie, is prepared with very few ingredients and is perfect for when we have guests suddenly or when we want to prepare a quick dinner. We can make it in advance and eat it both cold and slightly heated. This zucchini pie with crust is prepared with a puff pastry or brisee base and a tasty filling of ricotta and julienned zucchini. We can season it with the spices we like best such as chives, pepper, chilli or oregano! Let's see together how to make it happen!
STORAGE: we can keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days.
|Serving size: 4|
|Calories from Fat||891|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 99 g||152%|
|Saturated fat 26 g||130%|
|Carbohydrates 118 g||39%|
|Sugar 3 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 25 g||50%|
|Cholesterol 16 mg||5%|
|Sodium 692 mg||29%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- 1 fresh round puff pastry roll
- 2 medium zucchini
- 250 grams fresh ricotta
- salt as required
- olive oil as required
- chives to taste or other spices
You may be interested to read
- Moroccan coffee with cinnamon and coriander - Special food
Moroccan coffee with cinnamon and coriander is a concentrate of goodness, which sees the happy marriage of spices known and appreciated...
- Fresh Porcini Risotto With Mushroom - Special food
Today we prepare together the fresh porcini risotto, a first autumn dish, perfect for a family lunch but also for the festive table...
- BEEF SALAD BOWL, A REALLY COMPLETE MEAL
- First, we take a 24-26 cm pan and lay the puff pastry inside. We leave the edges high enough. We also add the ricotta and spread it well over the entire pastry.
2. At this point, add the courgettes cut into julienne strips and seasoned with olive oil, salt and chives. We can also use pepper, chilli or oregano.
3. We lower and fold the edges inwards to form a drawstring. We bake in a ventilated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes or in a static oven at 190 degrees for the same time.
Once ready we can bring it to the table both hot and cold, it is also very good the next day.
© 2020 special food