- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
10 collection most expensive in the world
Maybe we've bought an item for collection. Whether it's art items like paintings, or knick-knacks with a particular character, or the flowers and plants. Sometimes for mendapatkannyapun be hard. Maybe these things have their own meaning for us or maybe just for investment. Well,
talk to the collection things, about things like whether collected by
the rich world and how much money they must spend in order to have it.
1. 1961 Ferrari California Spyder Prices Break Record with U.S. $ 10.9 Million Dollar
2. License plate Expensive in the World price of U.S. $ 14.3 Million Dollars
Rich people are usually willing to spend more money to buy a special numbered license plates for his car. But the license plate on this one worth U.S. $ 14.3 million dollars, purchased United Arab Emirates businessman Saeed Abdul Ghafour. These plates are shown himself to be the number 1 because these plates are labeled only the number "1". This number plates auction held at the 7 star hotel Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi. Imagine if these number plates on the Ferrari pair above and the combination of expensive cars with expensive license plate number as well.
3. Rare Blue Diamonds of U.S. $ 8.9 Million Dollars
Blue diamonds weighing 13.9 carats was making a record after pejualan diamond sold for U.S. $ 8.9 million dollars at Christie's auction house in Geneva last year. This diamond was mentioned very rare and contains boron, making it bluish.
4. Honus Wagner Baseball Card Sold 1909 U.S. $ 1.62 Million Dollars
Maybe you think this world's most expensive baseball card. In fact no, there is much more expensive, the other Wagner baseball card ever sold for U.S. 2.8 million dollars in 2007. Wagner seems this is a great baseball player in his time. Wonder how his income was in the year 1909.
5. Rare stamps 3 cents Sold Worth More than U.S. $ 1 Million Dollars
3-cent stamps "B Grill" like a rose-colored This is one of four stamps that remain similar. An unknown buyer won the auction for U.S. $ 1.035 million dollars. It seems cool stamps your collection is worthless compared to this one.
6. The villa on the Riviera Houses Worth $ 750 Million U.S. Dollar
This building, built by King Leopold II of Belgium in 1902, purchased in 2008 at a price far above the actual price, even more expensive than the most luxurious modern villa there. Mikail Prokhorov mentioned paying more than U.S. $ 750 million dollars to buy the Villa Leopolda is located between Nice and Monaco this.
7. Francis Bacon Painting Sales Record Breaking $ 86 Million U.S. Dollars
Triptych 1974-77 by Francis Bacon (1909-1992) sold for U.S. $ 86.3 million dollars in May last year making it the most expensive artwork ever sold at an auction and the most valuable contemporary work ever sold in Europe. If you wonder how the price could soar as high as that, just imagine some people have too much money just for their collections budget, which seemed larger amount of money owned by many small countries.
8. 2.1 Million U.S. Dollar For squillionaires Dinner with Warren Buffett
In the most expensive charity auction on eBay, an investment manager from China won the opportunity to have dinner with Warren Buffett squillionaires for U.S. $ 2.1 million dollars. Zhao Danyang of the Pureheart China Growth Investment Fund, Hong Kong seems to have the same philosophy with which he thought Buffett, one of them looked for companies with competitive advantages that are sold cheaper than the real condition. I hope dinner is to produce something consistent with what he paid.
9. World's Most Expensive Hours Worth $ 6.5 Million U.S. Dollars
Watches worth U.S. $ 6.5 million dollars, was purchased by a European squillionaires, made by Swiss watchmaker Vacheron Constantin, which makes it a new clock in the world's most expensive. This hour takes years to make. Following features:
* Perpetual calendar and leap year
* Star chart and celestial annual calendar
* Tourbillon regulator
* Sunrise and sunset indication,
* Perpetual-time equation
* Phases and age of the moon
* Substantial power reserve
* Multiple time zones and day-night indication,
10. Rare photos of Marilyn Monroe Worth U.S. $ 150,000
Collection of 36 rare photographs of this is estimated to last pictures of Marilyn Monroe star who sold last year for $ 150,000 dollars at auction in New York. This legendary actress posing naked in this photo for Vogue magazine in 1962, only 6 weeks before his death from an overdose.