20 video game addiction symptoms - the comprehensive list!
I got the answers!
Video game addiction symptoms
How do you know when you are addicted to video games and are not simply playing too much?
- You cannot quit
- You play for a very long time. Think more than half of your available time in a day
- The sense of time is distored
- Real life obligations and phone calls are ignored
- You don't want to do anything else but play
- You are really good at videogames, even bragging about your skills online
- You play one game per monitor/laptop.
- You read game related blogs, websites, hubpages in search for better tactics
- You withdraw from the real world interactions
- When interacting with the real world, you talk about video games
- You wish your friends would play your game
- You are questioning current relationships because they feel like nagging
- You wake up in the middle of the night to check on your game account or download
- You quit games but keep coming back. Time after time!
- You play MMORPGs and are addicted to them
- You feel exhausted or frustrated after play.
- You follow previews and plan your game purchases months ahead
- You go to midnight releases or rush to buy a game on the release day
- You got an on-demand game delivery account
- You think life is boring and is not as exciting as video games