A Romantic Scavenger Hunt
Scavenger hunts are fun no matter what age you are. It's always nice to do something with the person we love as well. A scavenger hunt with your partner, husband, wife, girlfriend, or boyfriend will be an exciting way to have fun while showing them how much you care about your relationship.
This scavenger hunt will give you and your partner a unique way to express how you feel about one another. You can do it for a birthday, anniversary, Valentine's Day, or just any other typical day.
Here is a list which you and your partner would share. Both of you should start at the same time but one of you may finish before the other. Once both you and your partner have completed all the the tasks on the list, choose a time and place to meet to share and exchange the items you've collected and finish the game.
Feel free to remove any steps that you think you or your partner may not be able to complete, and add your own if you happen to come up with some. Just make sure that both you and your partner have the exact same list.
1) Go to a place that is or has been special to you and your partner. Take a selfie of yourself in that place, take an item from the place, or write a note describing the location and why it is special. Your partner has to guess where the special place is.
2) Take a photo of a place or write a letter describing the location of a place you would like to take your partner or spend time with them.
3) Find one item that you feel represents yourself. You can find it in nature, purchase it, or take a photo. Something that your partner can keep forever to remind them of you.
4) Find one item that reminds you of your partner. You can find it in nature, purchase it, or take a photo.
5) Find three words or phrases that describe how YOU FEEL about your partner. They can be clippings from a newspaper or magazine, stickers, bookmarks, t-shirts, or anything that contains just one word or phrase describing how YOU FEEL about your partner. Put the three items into and envelope or box to give to our partner.
6) Find an item in your home that your partner has used, uses, or touched that reminds you of them. If it's too big to move or carry you can take a photo of it. Explain why that item reminds you of them.
7) Find an item of food (any type of food, candy, or baked good) tat reminds you of your partner. When you meet up, be prepared to share it with them and explain why it reminds you of them.
8) Find something that has a fragrance that reminds you of your partner. If you know the smell that you're looking for but can't find anything to bring with you, write a letter describing what it is and why the smell reminds you of them.
9) Find something that has your name on it to give to your partner.
10) Find something that has your partner's name on it so you can give it to them (Remember that it doesn't have to be anything fancy unless you want it to be. It only needs to have their name on it).
10) Find a poem or song that you believe relates to your relationship. If you already have a song such as your wedding song or other that you consider "your song," use a poem instead. Print up the words and read them out loud to your partner.
11) Somewhere on your body, under your clothes, write (or tape a piece of paper) two word that describe your partner (a quality that you admire about your partner). Your partner has to find the words on your body.
This scavenger hunt is a great way to have fun and be romantic on special occasions and even just regular days. If you're having troubles in your relationship or you are trying to find something new to do it's also a great way to spend time together, express your feelings, and bond.
You will be amazed at how much fun a romantic scavenger hunt can actually be!