Answers To The Fun Trivia Questions On Different Topics Part 2
Polar Bear FactsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Polar Bear Facts
- Their only known threat / rival is the Kodiak brown bear which lives in the Southwestern Alaska.
- Polar Bears are at the very top of the food chain in the Artic.
- Coat is thicker than any other bear, skin is black to absorb heat and fur is white so they can blend into their surroundings better.
- 20,000 to 25,000 left
- At birth a cub weighs 1 pound and is 12 to 14 inches long. Life Span 20 to 25 years.
- Male Polar Bears weigh between 550 to 1,320 pounds but some get weigh up to 1,760, with a height of 8 to 9 feet, from nose to tail.
- Female Polar Bears weigh between 200 to 700 pounds with a height of 6 to 7 feet from nose to tail.
- The female can have up to four cubs but it is more common that they only have two cubs.
Answers to the first part of the trivia true or false
Dolphin Photo'sClick thumbnail to view full-size
Dolphins are delight mammals which are very friendly, curious, very intelligent, entertaining, and been known at times to help rescue humans. They can hear about ten times better than humans and have about hundred teeth but don't use them to eat only to catch fish and then swallow them whole. They live in groups that is called Pods, work as a team, and actually take turns feeding on a school of fish. The Dolphins come in a variety of sizes ranging from four feet up to thirty feet long. The large Dolphins can weight as much as eleven tons while the smallest ones weigh around ninety pounds. They are able to see underwater and above water, also their sense of smell is well very good. Can jump around thirty feet into the air.
There are 36 different species of Dolphins world wide; however four of the species are River Dolphins. Life span is around 17 years in the wild but there have been a few documented to live about 50 years.
Pudu DeerClick thumbnail to view full-size
Puda Deer Facts (Southern)
There are two kinds of Puda Deer, the worlds smallest deer.
Southern Pudu Deer (Chile, Argentina, from sea levels 3,200 meters high).
- Range from 60 to 85 centimeters in length.
- Cautious, stand on hind legs while feeding, check wind a lot, run zig-zag when scared and climb trees.
- Adults weigh 22 pounds, life span of 18 years, litter size is one (weight at birth 1.98 lb.)
- Feed on twigs, bark, fruit, leaves, seeds
- Predators are eagles, owls, cougar, foxes, small cats, and domestic dogs.
Pudu Deer Facts ( Northern) (Pudu Mephistopheles)
The Northern Pudu Deer live in a temperate rain forest that is wet in winter and summer. Lives in Andes Mountain, Columbia, Ecuador and Peru at two thousand meters above sea level.
- Average height - 13 to 14 inches tall
- Stay by themselves unless mating.
- Feed on leaves, bark, sprouts, shrubs, blossoms.
- adept at jumping, climbing, sprinting.
- Predators - foxes, owls, large wild cats
- Normally 1 baby but twins do occur
- Life span eight to ten years
- Prone to become infected with worms, such as round worms or heart worms.
Fill in the blank answers
(1) Bruce Lee
(11) Quitman, Ga.
(7) John Dillinger
(12) Kalahri Desert, Africa
(18) Chinese Food
(19) Monopoly Money
(15) Pygmy Jerboa
(20) Palms of hands or Soles of feet
Humming Bird Facts
The Humming Bird is the smallest bird in the world. They come a wide variety of colors, and can flash their colors or even hide their colors. They are very smart as they can remember the flowers that they have feed from. With little to no sense of smell but they can see ultraviolet light. The Humming Bird tongue is shaped like a grooved W. They hear better than humans. Their metabolism is around a hundred times that of a elephant.
Spend much of their life perching. The feet are very weak so they have a hard time standing or walking. Body temperate is around 107 degrees Fahrenheit. Compared to a penny in weight at 2.5 grams a Humming Bird weighs 2 - 20 grams. Thirty percent of their weight is flight muscle, while their brain weight is 4.2% of their body weight.
Heart rate at rest is 250 times per minute and 2.5% of body weight. On average they have about nine hundred and forty feathers. Babies can't fly and most die within a year but they can live up to ten years.
A few extra pictures
- There was a male tiger that adopted a couple of cubs which is completely unusual behavior.
- Eyes remain same from birth onward.
- Ears and nose never stop growing.
- Barbie doll real name Barbara Millicent Roberts.
- Ants never sleep.
- Butterfly's were once called flutterfly.
- Elephants are the only animal that can't jump.
- No word rhymes with mouth, orange, silver, purple.
- Honey only food that doesn't spoil.
- Hippo milk is pink.
- Camel milk does not curdle.
- Dogs/cats are either left or right handed.
- Polar bears are left handed.
- Butterfly's taste with their feet.