- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games»
- Online Video Games
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Bad Company 2
Introduction to Battlefield Bad Company 2
While Call of Duty 6 disappointed every PC online gamer who has followed the COD brand since it's inception (A huge betrayal) another great first person shooter has released a new title. Battlefield, the series which first brought war vehicles as well as weapons, has announced the upcoming release of it's latest title.
Battlefield Bad Company 2 is the sequel to it's humorous war game Battlefield Bad Company. Battlefield Bad Company 2 iis set for release in March 2010, and will be bringing with it some fantastic new abilities, not to mention up to 15,000 combinations to create the perfect fighter for you.
The Battlefield series has been one of the most versatile first person shooters to have appeared in the last decade. By allowing users to not only create soldiers, but also operate any vehicle, gun turret, battleship or plane, they let you take part in any part of the war which you want to take up.
While we don't know too much about the game just yet, we will have all kinds of information in just a few months when Battlefield Bad Company 2 is released in March 2010!
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Trailer
Preview of the Limited Edition Unlocks
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition
As with most games released nowadays, you can buy the standard version, or one that's just a little bit better. The Bad Company 2 Limited Ediiton is another example of this, giving you a head start in multiplayer mode. Unlike other limited edition releases, the bad company 2 limited edition release costs the same as the standard edition, remember there is a limited quantity of these available, but if you do not manage to grab one of these, you can still unlock the bonuses by playing the game.
The unlocks you get in the limited edition are,
Four vehicle warfare unlocks
· Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
· Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
· Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
· Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943™ weapons
· M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
· M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
These may not seem like much, but in multiplayer games every single advantage can count for a huge amount, helping you get to the top ranks before anyone else!
Whats New in Bad Company 2
Bad Company 2 improves on the fun, the vehicles and the mayhem from the first bad Company game.
With an intense single player mode, not to mention a highly addictive multiplayer mode, teamwork and skill become more important than ever before. They acheive this by bringing together a complex array of different player customization combinations, some of which can be combined together to form a hugely powerful team.
The thing that really appeals to me in the new Battlefield Bad Company 2 is it's pure adrenaline driven multiplayer action, check out the video below to see what I mean, this action makes Call of Duty seem slow!