- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Call of Duty Black Ops Moon Zombie Map: Hacking Device Tool
The hacking device is a new tool that can be used in the new Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie level Moon. This is the first time there has ever been such a tool. Only one player can use the hacking tool, and you can not wear your space helmet when you have it. You must be very careful because there are many areas on the moon that require you to have a space helmet. Without the space helmet, you will go down eventually. The hacking tool needs to be used in areas with oxygen, or be used quickly in areas where there is no oxygen.
The hacker can be found in the lab floors located on one of the desks. It will appear in different locations, but will usually be on one of the tables.
Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies: Hacking Device Tool (Hackable Items)
- Perk Machines: The perks on moon can be hacked. You will get your points back, but will lose that perk. This may be a good idea, lets say for instance, you want to buy other perks and you are full (you can not have more than 4 perks).
- Mystery Box: When hacking a weapon out of it, it will spin again for only 650 points. The possible spawn locations for the box can also be hacked (costs 1200 points) The box will appear for one spin only in that location.
- Pack-A-Punch: Creates a cage around it when hacked, grants player 1000 points. No zombies or players can exit or leave it.
- Wall-Guns: Swaps the price of normal ammo, with upgraded ammo. This would be very effective if you have an upgraded gun because the upgraded ammo will be so cheap!!!
- Power Ups: Hacking these will make ammo drops instead. Hacking the ammo drop changes it to a fire sale. Fire sale spawns the mystery box in every spawn location temporarily.
Call of Duty Black Ops Moon Hacking Tool (Additional hackable items)
- Doors: Every door on moon can be hacked. It only costs 20% from the original price, but takes a VERY long time to hack the doors. Players will need to cover the hacker because the zombies can interfere.
- Players: Yes, other players can be hacked! The hacker can give 500 points to another player when hacking them This is great if another player has run out of ammo, and can not defend his or self against the horde of zombies, and needs points to buy another weapon.
- Windows: When hacked, all the boards get repaired instantly, and the player receives 100 points, regardless of how many were repaired. The player can be penalized, however, if they hack the same window too many times in the same round, costing them 300 points, instead of awarding them ( be careful).
Controls for the Excavator: The excavator controls can be hacked when one of the 3 excavators are approaching the moon base (controls in spawn room). This will stop them from coming. There is an achievement called ground control if the player stops all 3 of them before they reach their destinations.
The hacker device is almost required because the excavator will prevent you from traversing to certain areas of the map because it blocks your path (can also kill you). Failure to stop the excavators will likely result in the zombies trapping you in an area.
In my time playing, I had a game where it was impossible to get to the Moon's surface because the excavators were all in the way, and the zombies killed my entire team.