- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
FIFA 18 Ultimate Team - How To Make 50K A Day Easily - Flipping, Price Fixing, Mass Bidding, Sniping, 59th Minute Method
How Much Is Your Team Worth?
There is literally an infinity of FIFA 18 money making guides out there and nearly all of them tell you the same things over and over and over again - "buy low, sell high" and "price-fixing" are terms I'm sure you are all too familiar with. Well this guide takes things a step further and takes each of my methods in depth to help you achieve pure profit.
There are a few things you should know before you continue reading this guide:
- Money making takes time. You will not make 500K overnight in one trade, instead focus on consistent small profits which accumulate. You will never find Messi for 20K but you can find fitness cards for 200 coins every 30 seconds.
- Stay alert. Prices change all the time and failing to notice that something you have accumulated a large number of has dropped in price can end up costing you a lot of money.
- Enjoy the game. FIFA is not a business game, make sure to play the actual game instead of getting caught up in the money side of things all the time.
Finding the SELL PRICE
Finding the SELL PRICE is important for all of these methods so here is a more in depth look at how it is done.
- When people list things on the transfer market they last one hour and disappear if they are sold or if the timer gets to zero.
- If a certain card at a certain price gets to a certain time before selling then it is a possible sell price.
- Say for example silver squad fitness cards: when listed for 1600 they get to zero and don't sell. When listed for 1500 they get to zero and don't sell. When listed for 1400 they get to 16 minutes and then sell. This means that 1400 is the SELL PRICE as it is the highest price which all cards will sell at.
- And that is the SELL PRICE of a silver squad fitness card.
- The same method applies to all cards.
Method 1: The Silver Squad Fitness Method
This is my brand new method which I have used for the last 3 years and have decided to release this year, since the price ranges were introduced many methods have become obsolete but fortunately they have had no effect on my most used method. This method prays on the stability of fitness cards as well as the scarcity of silver cards. Believe it or not, silver squad fitness cards sell for more than their gold counterparts, absurd as it seems this is useful to us as it inflates their price.
The first step in this method is to find the price that you can sell silver squad fitness cards for. Here's how it's done:
- Search for the lowest priced silver squad fitness card (buy now price). I find it usually around 1200 coins.
- The next step is to find the SELL PRICE, I usually find this to be around 1500.
- This means that the lowest BUY PRICE is 1200 and the lowest SELL PRICE is 1500 (since 1600 will not sell).
- Then simply minus 300 from the SELL PRICE and buy all cards for that price and relist at the SELL PRICE.
- After tax this amounts in a roughly 225 coin profit per card depending on the actual SELL PRICE.
- Buy the cards through MASS BIDDING or through BUY NOW SNIPING, both of which are explained in the next sections.
Method 2: Mass Bidding
This is a method which everyone has probably heard of before, but never in as much detail as you're about to. This method relies on the occasional card "slipping through the railings" and allowing us to capitalize on any such occurrence. Because of the nature of this method it is best not to use it at peak times (4-10pm GMT). So here's how it's done:
- Choosing a card. Don't think it has to be a player, you can use consumables, kits, staff or players - just as long as it's popular. Sometimes players are extremely overdone such as Sterling or Koscielny, popular average players are very common targets. Try different leagues such as Serie A or Ligue 1. Consumables are good during 6-7pm on Wednesdays right after the TOTW is released due to the huge volume of packs being bought and therefore cards on the market.
- Work out the highest SELL PRICE in the same way as the silver squad fitness method.
- Minus 5% from that value to get your break even point.
- Take away some more coins to get your BUY PRICE, however much you take away will be your profit since the tax has been accounted for.
- Then buy all cards for that price by searching on the market for those cards at max price of whatever your BUY PRICE is. Bid on every single card for that price.
- You will perhaps only win about 10% of bids but you know that every one you do win will bring guaranteed profit.
Method 3: Buy Now Sniping
This is a similar method to the mass bidding method but is actually considerably more effective during peak hours. It relies on people occasionally listing items for considerably less than their price. For this method it is good to have a good understanding of the prices of the players/cards you wish to trade with as you will regularly be searching for them on the transfer market. Here is how it's done:
- Just like the previous 2 methods, determine the SELL PRICE of the player or card you wish to sell, this method is best if you have around 5 or 6 targets which you will switch between frequently.
- Minus 5% to account for tax loss.
- Minus whatever profit you would like to achieve to obtain your BUY PRICE.
- Search for that item with MAX BUY NOW PRICE of whatever BUY PRICE you calculated and buy any cards which are available
- Repeat for all your other targets and keep looping through them all trying to find any targets.
- Sometimes players will be way under there price so you need to act quick to snap them up before other players do.
Thank you for reading my guide and I really hope it helped you achieve all of your FIFA goals and earn loads of coins. If you have any questions or want anything explained in more detail feel free to comment and I will reply as soon as possible.