- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Fallout 4 Money Glitch No BS Tutorial
- Must have up to 100 caps in your inventory
- Must find a vendor with ammunition available
- Must be willing to hit e a bunch of times.
In Fallout 4, there is currently a money glitch that allows you to duplicate money by the way of purchasing ammunition.
This tutorial is subject to removal, in the event that Bethesda patches the glitch.
This glitch is for people who want to maximize their caps in their inventory. It could be considered cheating. If that doesn't bother you by all means continue to the next section.
SPOILER (HOW TO)
Start by finding a vendor selling ammunition.
- Buy all of one type of ammunition. (I suggest buying .308 ammo because of the value.)
- Sell back (1) One to the vendor without finalizing the sale.
- Sell back the remaining stack in your inventory.
- You will notice an additional Ammo in your inventory.
- This Ammo will not disappear, sell it repeatedly until the vendor is out of money.
- Finalize the sale.
- Vwhalla! You have extra cash. It won't make you rich but do it enough and you might be.
How to buy virtually anything you want.
- Do the Money Glitch for more money
- Buy something you want
- Finalize the sale
- Repeat the money glitch.
I do not condone cheating. However, I do like money. Money from Ad Revenue that is. Leave us a comment below, If you would like a tutorial on how to do something in Fallout 4, please do not hesitate to comment.