- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Far Cry 3 - Freefall Achievement - Freefall More Than 100m and Live Guide
Freefall Achievement Guide
Far Cry 3 Freefall Guide
Welcome to the Far Cry 3 Freefall achievement guide. There are a few ways to gain this achievement, including dropping from a hanglider over the cenote, however, the easiest way to do it is during the mission to the southern island. Watch the video and see how!
If you don't want to know how you get to the southern island: please don't watch this video. You've been warned!
Other Far Cry 3 Guides:
Relics Locations Guide - Archaeology 101:
- Far Cry 3 Relics Locations Guide - Archaeology 101 - Part 1.
- Far Cry 3 Relics Locations Guide - Archaeology 101 - Part 2.
Letters of the Lost Locations Guide - Dead Letters:
Memory Cards Locations Guides - Memory to Spare:
- Far Cry 3 Memory Cards Locations Guide - Memory to Spare - North Island.
- Far Cry 3 Memory Cards Locations Guide - Memory to Spare - South Island.
Misc Far Cry 3 guides:
- Far Cry 3 Crafting Guide - Path of the Hunter: Rare Animal Mission Locations.
- Far Cry 3 "A Connection to the Past" Mission Guide.
Update: Part 3 of the relics guide is now complete!
Far Cry 3 Freefall Achievement / Trophy Video Guide:
Nemdam's Top 5 Game Recommendations for Christmas:
Far Cry 3 - Available for Xbox 360, PS3 & PC. If you somehow got to this page without yet having Far Cry 3, I have three words for you: get it now... or for christmas! This game is simply awesome. One of my favourite games ever. The characters are memorable and unique, the gameplay is fast-paced if you want it to be, or you can opt for a more stealthy approach: the game lets you play it how you want to play it. Take-downs will have you feeling like Rambo: eviscerate one enemy, steal his knife, throw it at another... or perhaps steal his pistol and gun down another four enemies in quick succession. Far Cry 3 lets you do it all.