Forgot Playstation Password? How to Recover Password for PS4 - PS3 - PSP - PSN
Recover Forgot Playstation Network Password
In response to a question here on hubpages.com I decided to write this little how-to
How Recover Your Password On Playstation Network
From time to time you may need to log in to Playstation Network either online or via doing a login recovery on a different Playstation 3 or PS4 game console. Since you don't usually have to do this very often you may forget your password.
Step-by-step guide on how to recover your forgotten password on the Playstation Network
To change your PSN password or Playstation network password and you know the email address used and password follow these instructions.
- Visit the Sony Entertainment Network website http://us.playstation.com
- Enter the email address and password associated with your PSN account
- Click "Sign In"
- Use the "Account" tab at the top of the screen and then select "Account Details" on the left side of the screen
- Under the "Security" section, click the "Change Password" link
- Enter your current password, and then your new password twice
- click the "Save" button
Know Your Email or DOB
If you don't know you Playstation network password but you do have access to the email address and date of birth you used to sign up your PS3 then follow these instructions:
- Visit the Qriocity website at https://account.qriocity.com
- Click "forgot your password"
- Type in the email address associated with your PSN account
- Select the date of birth used to sign up for your playstation network account
- You will be sent a confirmation link to reset and recover your password
Don't Know Your Email or DOB
Finally to recover your Playstation network password and you don't know your password, email address (or don't have access to), or date of birth then follow these instructions:
- Unfortunately if you do not have access to login to your PS3, PS2, or PSP and you don't have the date of birth & email address associated you will need to contact Sony
- Sony Customer Service Department
Phone: 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Hours of Operation
Mon-Sat 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM PT
Sunday 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM PT
Got Your Playstation Network Account Password?
Now that you have recovered your PSN Playstation network password for your PS3 or PS4 I recommend you write it down somewhere or email it to yourself and save it in a folder on your computer. Losing your playstation network password or login can be very frustrating and I hope this information has helped you to recover your account and get back online.
Playstation 3 MOVE
The PS3 has a terrific motion gaming experience known as MOVE. It's used to allow the player to move and interact with their character on screen without use of a standard button controller. This system is great to get the player moving around, burning, calories, and really get immersed in the game. It supports realistic motion driven on-screen movement making each and every game you play that much more interactive.
Lost your Xbox Live Password?
- Forgot Xbox Live Password? Recover Password or Gamertag or Email
This is a step-by-step guide on how to recover your forgotten password on your Xbox Live gamer-tag.