- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: The Architect's Plans
Location: Pillbox Hill Construction Site
Unlocked After: Cleaning out the Bureau
The plans against the FIB are coming along nicely, but in order to properly plan out a raid Lester needs the plans to the building's layout. This being the FIB and all, those plans aren't exactly available on the Internet, so the group needs to send someone out to collect a physical copy. Enter Franklin, once again doing grunt work, who must track down a poor little architect and scare the bajeezus out of him. Well, at least it's for a good cause... kinda...
- As Michael, wait for Franklin to send you a text regarding the architect he's supposed to trail.
- Swap to Franklin. He'll be on the construction site already.
- Head in. The guy you want is marked on the map. Visually he's a dude in a grey suit with a white construction hat.
- Follow him around the site, keeping a distance. If you get too close he'll be spooked. Now's a good time to enter Stealth Mode and creep around - you won't need it, but this way you'll match his speed and build up your Stealth stat.
- Wait until he gets on the lift. Follow him up in the opposite lift.
- Debark at the next floor and keep following. Wait a few seconds before you leave the lift - the architect is stopped up here for a couple seconds to trade barbs with another worker. Wait for him to move before you follow.
- Once he's away from the other two guys, pull out a gun and aim at the architect's back. Walk up and steal the suitcase. (Might want to punch him, too. Just for fun. Goes down in one hit.)
- Leave the construction site. Head for the garment factory.
- Enter Lester's office on the top floor for a cut scene.
Time to plan your next heist. Lester lays out the groundwork, and then you make your pick: Fire Crew or Roof Entry. How you choose will greatly affect the way the next mission goes down. You'll also have to pick a crew; the difficulty of the mission, as always, depends on the quality of the guys you choose. (I like money, so I went cheap.)
Gold Medal Completion
Quick Getaway - Leave the construction site within 45 seconds. This is an easy mission already, so it stands to reason that the requirement for gold is also pretty easy. All you need do here is dash as soon as you've got the briefcase. Once you're down the lift, leave through the back of the building. Don't return to the front. Grab a car and you're good.