Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Liquidity Risk
Location: Los Santos International Airport
Unlocked After: Risk Assessment
Franklin is blessed (cursed?) with meeting some of the strangest of the Strangers and Freaks in Grand Theft Auto V. Don't get me wrong, Trevor's border patrol is pretty bad, and Michael's own family provides some interesting encounters, but people like Beverly? And Tonya? And Dom? No competition. Franklin has it bad every time he comes across a question mark, and his latest visit to Los Santos International Airport is no exception. Indeed, it's possible that Franklin has never met with greater peril than in this mission...
- Drive out to the airport. Despite how the GPS guides you through the streets, the guy you're looking for - yes, it's lovely daredevil Dom - is on the bottom concourse.
- Watch the cut scene.
- Follow Dom onto the airport grounds. Watch out for planes.
- Dom will veer to the right suddenly and board a plane through the cargo hatch. Follow him, and do it fats - the plane picks up speed in a hurry.
- Follow Dom as he rides his ATV out of the plane. Poor, poor Franklin. Veer to the left - it's way too easy to accidentally smash into Dom and kill yourself.
- Fly through the air, doing whatever tricks you fancy. Don't get so caught up in them that you lose sight of your goal, though: landing safely by ditching your ATV near the ground. Don't ditch until Dom does or he'll give you a ribbing… but don't wait too long, or, uh, you're toast.
- Land on the waypoint, on the shores of… Sandy… Shores. It doesn't matter if you don't hit the landing zone, really, so long as you make your way to Dom in the aftermath. Afterward he'll take off, leaving you stranded. Sigh.
Gold Medal Completion
Dive Bomber - Survive a water landing without opening your parachute. You'll need full health for this one, and a few practice runs to boot. As soon as you're on the ATV in the rear of the plane, gun the engine and blast for the cargo door. Once you're in the air, keep your finger on the gas and aim your ATV forward. Your ATV will flip constantly on your way down, but you should be able to control your descent - right into the middle of the Alamo Sea. You'll take a substantial amount of damage upon hitting the water (I don't know if being upright makes a difference, but it can't hurt), but you'll live. Swim to shore and the requirement is yours. Hit the land, and… well… yeah. Good luck.
Sky Blazer - Perform eight flips on the ATV. So long as you're holding the left stick forward you'll be doing flips all the way down. Don't swerve the stick to the sides, though, or you're apt to fly off course and wind up falling over land. Very, very painful, that, and the number one cause of restarts on this mission.