Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Minute Man Blues
Location: Paleto Bay
Unlocked After: An American Welcome, Paleto Score Setup
Trevor's a guy with few scruples. He'll do just about anything to make a few bucks, including (but not limited to) murder, theft, racketeering, impersonations and selling guns or drugs to anybody and everybody who wants one or the other. Trevor would probably sell an AK-47 to a child if he had the chance.
When it comes to racism...
Trevor's never been content with the border patrol, and in this special quest, Trevor is shamed into doing a duty for no money at all, simply because he's shamed into it. Maybe we can make a decent man of him yet.
- Head to Paleto Bay. The waypoint's by the tattoo parlour. You may recognize the guy from a previous venture.
- Watch the cut scene. Oh, those crazy racists. They've filled Trevor with shame and regret. How dare they.
- Head up the road apiece, towards the two targets.
- You'll see the 'crazy Russian' Josef sticking up a bunch of guys with his Stun Gun. Approach and shoot him down. Be careful not to miss or he'll draw on you and start firing. No big problem, but annoying if you're going for speed.
- The other guy is marked on the map, but when you approach he'll take off in a tractor. Pursue!
- This chase is no problem. Hop on the ATV near the escape point and pursue Joe through the field. He'll wind up on the road nearby, where he'll wind up hitting traffic and slowling down substantially. Either shoot out a tire and mow him down when he's on the road, or… use more interesting methods to bring him down. Your choice.
Gold Medal Completion
What Goes Around… - Use the Stun Gun on Joe and Josef before killing them. This probably occurred to you without seeing the requirements. You can zap both of them without much trouble, as they're both rather slow and terrible at escaping. You can also zap twice to finish the job, if you like - no need to change weapons.
No Migration - Kill Joe and Josef before they leave the farm. This is a bit trickier. You'll have to sneak onto the farm and hit both of them before they know what's happening. Go into Stealth Mode and stick close to the buildings as you move up on the guys. Zap, kill, zap, kill. Not too bad, though you need to be extra careful with Joe. He's a wily one.