- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Paparazzo
Location: West Vinewood
Unlocked After: Repossession
Poor Franklin. He seems to run into all of the crazies. This time, though, he stands to make some money from the weirdo he's come across - assuming he can help this whacked-out paparazzo snap a picture of a rare, mega star celebrity. All in a day's work in the pursuit of money… though whether or not he'll get any money for this job is, er, questionable at best...
- Head for West Vinewood. Specifically, you're looking for what appears to be a Chinese restaurant.
- Look in the bushes outside the building for Beverly, the photographer. He's not that difficult to spot.
- After the conversation, jump onto Beverly's motorcycle. You have to use his motorcycle or the mission won't begin properly.
- Follow the target limo through the city. Most of the distance consists of straight streets, so it's not too difficult to stay behind it, though bridging the distance will take some doing. Keep after it and the limo will eventually begin to slow down.
- Pull up to the left side of the limo, roughly parallel to the windows. This will allow Beverly to take a slew of photographs. The limo tends to drive on the right side of the road, so you'll get the most opportunities to take photos if you stick to the left.
- Pursue the rival paparazzo. Eventually one of Beverly's rivals will show up and get a few shots before slinking away. Ditch the limo and pursue the motorcycle instead. It's very important that you ignore the limo from this point on! It's very easy to lose the motorcycle!
- Pull up beside the motorcycle. You can ram it as much as you want, but Beverly needs to punch the guy off of his ride to complete the mission successfully. It's seemingly impossible to catch up to the bike at first, but if you keep on its tail it will, like the limo, eventually slow down. Catch it on a straightaway and delivering the punch won't be too difficult.
- Drop Beverly off at his next destination. It's a short ways up the road, and shouldn't tax your driving too much compared to weaving through traffic for photographs.
Gold Star Completion
Smack Down - Ensure that Beverly puts down the rival paparazzo on the first hit. This requires some precision driving, as you cannot ram the guy yourself. Wait for a straightaway, pull up beside the motorcycle, and let Beverly do his thing.
Picture Perfect - Help Beverly snap and inspect three photographs. It's not really necessary for Beverly to get any pictures at all to complete the mission, but you have to remain parallel with the limo for a long time to get one hundred percent completion. Catch up to it as early as possible, well before the other paparazzo shows up. Once he does you'll pretty much lose the limo, as well as your chance to get more pictures.