- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Harumika from Bandai America
This Japanese toy trend is now a hit among kids in the US as well.
Young aspiring fashion designers get a chance to test out their creativity with Harumika. The best part is there's no sewing required. Pieces can be used and reused to their heart's content.
All they have to do is choose a fabric, wrap it around the dress form, and secure it in back using the stylus.
Designers can take pictures of their favorite designs and
upload them to the Harumika website, join a fashion show, and feature their styles in an online Look Book.
If your daughter's (or son's) favorite show happens to be Project Runway this is a must have toy for them.
For ages 6-12.
Check it out
Nominations & Awards
- Parents Magazine chose it as of of 10 Best Toys for Big Kids.
- Nominated for the Toy Industry Association's Toy of the Year Awards in 2 categories; Girl Toy of the Year and Activity Toy of the Year.
- Nominated as one of the Best Toys for the Holidays in the 2009 in People’s Play Awards from Time to Play.
- A Toys R Us Hot Toy List Pick in December 2009.
- Named the No. 1 new product at Toy Fair 2009.
Harumika Runway Showstopper Set
The Runway Showstopper set includes a USB camera, pink dress form, stylus tool, fabric swatches, fashion accessories, and 2 Harumika charms that unlock special features on the Harumika website. A package insert even turns into a runway stage.
Styling with Harumika
Designer Dress Form Sets
Style Starter Sets
Harumika Bridal Collection
Design your dream wedding dress with the Harumika Bridal Collection.
Use your imagination to create beautiful gowns and bridesmaid dresses accented with lace trim and rhinestones.
Includes: 2 dress forms with stands, 2 stylus tools, 12 formal-length fabric swatches, veil fabric, lace trim, stick-on appliques and mirrored fitting room display.