My Top 5 MMO's Of 2012
My Top 5 Games of 2012
(5) Rift- This game was fun with good graphics, but to me seems too much of a wow knock off, like a lot of MMO’s coming out this year. I still play this game and I have a lot of fun with it, but I’m getting bored with it and since it is so much like wow I cannot help but compare it to WoW the whole time I’m playing it.
(4) Star Wars: The Old Republic- This was fun but did not live up to the hype. Yet another wow knock off in my eyes. It got old fast.
(3) World of Warcraft- Ok everyone knows I love wow I play it all the time, but this year with MoP has been a letdown. After playing the bat and now in the few patches before the release it has gotten old and stale. I will probably never stop playing wow, until it dies. I cannot stand how they have dumbed it down so much. It is on my list because I do love the game, and it gets new content this year even if the content is so so.
(2) The Secret World- I love this game. Building you charter is fun. The world is mazing looking. The quest lines have a good story. This game would have been number one if it ws not beat out by the one game that surprised me.
(1) Guild Wars 2- let me say I hated the first guild wars. So when all the hype was building about GW2 I just rolled my eye and said yay a new wow clone again. But after playing GW2 I love it. If any game was going to take me from WoW this would be it.
This is my thought on the games of 2012 ad my list of 5 that where worth playing even for a short while:). Please add comments, add your top favorites below