- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
PS4 Games with Easy Trophies
Getting a platinum trophy can be hard and annoying work that would require a lot of time and patience and can sometimes take the fun out of gaming. Not only that, but the fact that a lot of games with Platinum trophies are impossible/nearly impossible to obtain thanks to internet trophies in games that's servers are down. Also, there are many games out there that have easy platinum trophies, however to save yourself from absolute boredom I left those ones out.
So here is a guide for some games on the PS4 to get either easy trophies and easy platinum.
What is your trophy level?
PlayStation Plus is an amazing thing because every month you get two free games that can get you several more trophies. If you have a PS3 and a PS vita you can get even more games a month as well. PlayStation Plus only costs like $15 a month or something and if you want to play games online on the PS4 you need it anyway, so you might as well set aside some cash for this investment for the multiplayer and the new games you'll now be able to hunt for trophies in.
Fast Platinum Trophies
Now if you're a trophy hunter, then chances are you know what a platinum trophy is. If you don't however, it's an award you get for collecting all the trophies in a game on PlayStation. Some trophy games however don't have platinum trophies so watch out for those (examples would be Infamous festivals of blood or several arcade games).
Now here is a list of PS4 games that have really easy platinum trophies:
- MInecraft: PS4 edition- Minecraft is a widely known building game where you spend the day exploring, mining and building, while trying to survive the mob invasions at night and in dark areas like caves. Now the PS4 version has some really easy to acquire trophies, most of which you'll get just by playing the game, others however, you will have to put some effort into. The only ones that should really give you any problem at all is killing the enderdragon and shooting a skeleton from 50 meters away. Also, get this game for the PS3 and vita version for 2 additional platinum trophies.
- InFAMOUS Second Son- One of the most hyped games for the next gen consoles when they were released, InFAMOUS Second Son has some of the easiest trophies on the PS4. Just by beating the game you'll have about 90% of them, after this just go ahead and beat it again on hard and with the opposite karma choices and you'll get the last few trophies you'll need. The InFAMOUS games have always been easy to platinum, and with the amount of power you're given in this game, it's much easier.
- InFAMOUS First Light- Continuing with out InFAMOUS franchise, First Light takes on a whole new take on Seattle where you play as Fetch, using only her neon powers. This game is much shorter then Second Son and has a lot less trophies, but if you're looking for a game that you can platinum in a day, then this is your game.
- Watchdogs- Watchdogs is a simple game that allows you to control the city of Chicago via hacking (if hacking was as easy as pushing a button on your smartphone) and it's trophies are even simpler. I got almost all of them by the time I beat the game, leaving only about 4 or 5 left that took an hour or two to obtain. All in all, a very easy game to platinum.
- Bladestorm: Nightmare- Now it really sucks how not many people know of this game considering how great and fun it really is. You work as a mercenary during the hundred year war and in this version of the game there is "nightmare mode" that adds a fantasy twist to it. This game pretty much throws the trophies at you, giving them to you for buying all the items in the store, completing the story and reaching the highest level. Also, the pay rate for the jobs in the game is ridiculous. Most items in the store never cost higher then 5000 gold and you can make twice that on one mission, so getting any trophies that revolve around money won't take too long to get.
- DCUO- DC universe online is an amazing MMO for the PS4. However if you want the trophies, you need to pay a subscription fee. Luckily this subscription not only gives you trophies, but it also gives you access to all the DLC's and create like 12 characters. The trophies in this game are pretty much to beat it with each mentor, in other words: beat the game 6 times with each of the different iconic characters from DC telling you what to do. There's other trophies as well but you can't really miss those at all.
- Grand Theft Auto V- Pretty much just complete this game 100% and you'll have most of the trophies. The rest aren't too hard to get. It's a very large and fun game so even without the trophies it's still worth the money.
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor- This game has a lot of trophies that you just get without having to do much. In this game you're nearly invincible and even when you do die you come right back at a nearby tower. There are also optional DLC trophies that you can get for $10.00 each to add more trophies to your collection.
- Transistor- Beat the game, then beat it again on new game +. That's all there really is. It might be the easiest platinum on this list.
- Apotheon- A very simple game to get a platinum. It takes some time to get use to the game play, but once you do a run you'll have most of the trophies, then you just need to increase your difficulty and beat it again.
- Call of Duty Ghost and Advanced Warfare- The COD games are always fairly simple to get the trophies in. Beat each mission, beat them on veteran, collect all the intel, complete the spec ops, zombies ect. mode, and do a special thing in the missions. There's nothing more to it. A very easy game to platinum. Beating the game on veteran is probably the hardest to achieve, but after you play enough you'll do this in no time. If you play the multiplayer a lot, veteran should be nothing for you as the multiplayer is much more challenging.
- Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition- Half of the trophies are to beat the game. Also try beating it in co-op on 'Morbid' difficulty to save time. The other half of the trophies should come naturally, they're to kill zombies in different ways. And there are A LOT of zombies in this game, so you'll have a lot of chances to get them. Then there are also collectibles that you need to get but those aren't to hard to find. If you have trouble finding them just look up a guide.
- Rocket League- Not much can be said about this game. Cars plus soccer is the best way to describe this game. The trophies are pretty much just for beating matches and unlocking all the items. You'll probably get the a fourth of the trophies in the first hour of your game.
- Any Lego Game Ever- The lego games have easy trophies and usually always have a platinum. Just complete the game and get all the collectibles. 100% it and you usually always will have the platinum.
- Jella's Gaming Store - PlayStation easy trophies
This section of my store will lead you to a list of games for the PS3 and PS4 that you can buy from Amazon that will get you easy trophies for sure.
PS4 Games With Easy Trophies
There are some games on the PS4 that either don't have a platinum trophy, or getting all of the trophies is too difficult or impossible to achieve, however these games do have trophies that could be easily gained.
- Injustice: Gods among us- You can try to platinum this game, but compared to the ones on the previous list this would be quite challenging
- Assassin's Creed Unity- If you're lucky you can platinum this game. however there are quite a few trophies that are glitched and won't pop up when you complete them.
- Don't Starve: Console Edition- There is no platinum trophy in this game but the trophies in it can be gained by just playing long enough.
- Planetside 2- This game doesn't have a platinum and the trophies can take a while to get, but it's really fun and it's free. You might as well go check it out.
- Far Cry 4- This game can be hard to Platinum, but if you have a friend who's willing to play co-op with you, it can be done easily. It's fun and you can get 47 trophies offline, so even if you don't have a friend you can still get 47 trophies with ease.
PlayStation Now Subscription
If you don't mind spending another $20 dollars a month for a subscription, then you should definitely get this. PlayStation Now streams PS3 games to your PS4 that you don't even have to own to play. And this subscription gives you hundreds to choose from, most of which have trophies. Now $20 a month for this plus the $18 for PS plus would start to add up after months go by. But if you're a hardcore gamer it is well worth the price.
Think about it like this: say you get a new game every 2-3 months. Most retail games cost from $30-60 but let's just say you spend $40.00 average every game you buy. Well you could wait 2 months for the new game, or you could spend a little more money then that to play 100's of games whenever you want. Whether you're a trophy hunter or not, PlayStation now is very beneficial to any hardcore gamer.
PlayStation Now Games You Have to Play
PlayStation now has several games that could easily increase your trophy score. The following list includes the ones I find easy to get the platinum in:
- InFAMOUS 2
- Batman Arkham City
- Lego Batman 2
- Saints Row the third
- Saints Row IV
- Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
- Port Royale 3
Additional games that you should play to get some trophies in (but not to platinum):
- Dead Island
- Dead Island 2
- InFAMOUS festivals of blood
- Fat Princess
- Overlord 2 (and overlord raising hell but there's no trophies. It's just a good game.)
- Red faction guerrilla
- Red Faction Armageddon
- PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX
- Tokyo Jungle
- The Uncharted Games (you could try to platinum these i guess, but it could get difficult)
That sums it up for PlayStation Now subscription. There are more PS now games that aren't included in the subscription that you should check out.