Tangled Rapunzel Party Games - Birthday Fun
Rapunzel Birthday Party Games
Rapunzel was always a fun birthday theme but ever since the Disney's adaptation Tangled hit the cinemas this theme became even more so popular. Any great themed birthday party needs great and fun party games! I do hope you will enjoy these fun ideas on Rapunzel party games!
Rapunzel Tower Craft
Creativity is great! Let your little guest be crafty! Have each of them make a cardboard tower. You supply them with colorful materials, cardboard paper, paper cups, wrapping paper (for decorations), yellow wool (so that they can braid Rapunzels hair), scissors, glue, glitter (sparkle, sparkle).
Pin the Hair on The Tower
A variation of pin the tail on the donkey - kids are blindfolded and need to pin the tail on the image of the donkey as accurate as possible.
There are many fun variations that would match this theme;
- pin the hair on the tower window
- pin the hair on Rapunzel
- pin the chameleon on the Rapunzel's hand (as seen in Tangled)
- pin the frying pan on Flynn's face (as Rapunzel from Tangled was very skilled with hitting Flynn with the pan on the face)
- pin the tail on the horse
Check other cool ideas on how to host your Rapunzel Birthday Party!
- Rapunzel Birthday Party Ideas & Supplies
Rapunzel birthday party ideas and supplies, everything you need to host a great birthday party! Food ideas, decorations, games, supplies and favors!
Rapunzel Treasure Hunt
Treasure hunt games are perfect for any birthday party!
As a treasure you can use hair accessories, toy gems, candy. There are more than one way you can play this game!
- follow the Rapunzel hair: you will need a yellow string (wool is perfect). Hide the treasure on one end of the string and then thread it around the room (or party place)! Make the route as fun as possible - go under the furniture, around trees, in and out of windows (if they are secure to be climbed out). Have the kids follow the thread until they find the treasure. You can even add "pit stops" where kids will need to solve puzzles or riddles.
- post-it notes treasure hunt: write post it notes with clues where the next post it note is.
- treasure map
Hair Swing Game
Rapunzel is well known for her long yellow hair! If you are having your party outdoors and if you have a tree that can support weight make a rope swing (if possible use yellow rope).
Have the kids swing the hair from one side to another - you can place a small obstacle over which they have to swing. Simple yet effective and fun activity.
Rapunzel Hair Braiding Game
Braiding is always fun! If your guests are mainly girls you can have them braid each other's hair.
If you will have a mix company than you can engage them in a fun braiding hair game - watch the video on the right to see how this fun activity can be played.
This game is perfect for larger groups and fits Rapunzel birthday party theme perfectly.