How to play Diamond Dash in Facebook- The Simplest Beginner's Guide about the game to get Plasma Blast fast- Rules
Don't know how to play Diamond Dash? Here are the basic rules, in the simplest way.
- You click on three or more same colored blocks to clear them. The more blocks your clear at a time, the better your score is.
- See that bluish bar at the top? The more blocks you clear, the more it grows. When it's full, it drops a "diamond" into the board.
- When you reach a certain level in another game called Monster World, your "diamond" is unlocked. You can click on it, to get the "plasma blast", which basically clears a lot of adjacent blocks.
- If you click on less than three same colored blocks, the progress of the bar goes down, so try to avoid that.
- If you click and clear fast (follow the sounds, it keeps getting faster, the faster you play), "fire" will light up the board. It helps you score more.
- When you progress to higher levels, the plasma blasts will earn you magic powers.
Additional basic questions:
- What they heck do I use gold for? Gold can be used to refill lives, or to use magic powers in higher levels. You earn gold when you level up, or you can buy it.
- What about the silver coins? You use those to use magic powers in the higher levels. You earn them after each game, or you can buy them.
- What are those golden stars about? You earn them about each game. See the pink bar in the main screen? That denotes your progress, you reach the next level when it's 100%. The golden stars increases your progress.
- How much time do I have for each game? 60 seconds. There's a count-down timer on the game-screen.
- How many lives do I have? You have five. Lives recharge over time, each life renews in a few minutes. You can unlock your sixth live by completing certain missions in another game called Monster World.
- What's the deal with the Weekly Tournament thing?? It compares your score with your facebook friends, if they play the game. Each week, the one with the highest score is the winner!
Questions asked by Readers:
- Bobbie reached level 87 in Monster World and is offering FREE gifts to all friends! asked: I luv Diamond Dash but was wondering instead of buying the gold bars for the splash gems, how can I earn them like I do with the points for the other 2 magical powers.
Answer: It says in the page where you buy gold that you can get 50 splashes for 60 gold bars. So, I think instead of buying 60 gold bars, you can get the splashes by earning them too. You earn gold bars each time you level up with a level bonus. It isn't difficult, but it can take quiet a while, depending on how much you play. Hope it answers your question :)
- Vivi asked: Hi, can someone please help me? I'm playing diamond dash for some time now and i recently noticed that i cannot send hearts to some of my friends. Why is that and how can I fix it?
Answer: I have never had this problem, sorry, I don't have a solution. My guess is, it can be a browser problem, or connection problem. Hope it gets fixed soon!