Top 5 Car Games this Year
The thrill and excitement of car racing can be experienced right from the drawing room thanks to the game developers. Majority of online racing games offer stunning graphics and requires man-oeuvres that are close to real life driving simulators. The cars can be customized according to the preference of the gamer and different modes of play are offered to make the experience even more realistic. These are top car games listed for the year 2013
- Forza Motorsport 5: This game was recently revealed at E3, 2013 and expected to take online racing games to completely new level. The features and trailers which have been released so far clearly indicate that this is a highly anticipated game of the year, 2013. Unprecedented visual realism along with great tracks and outstanding cars, Forza Motorsport 5 will surely steal the thunder away from other car racing games.
- Need for Speed Most Wanted U: Those who like to play car games will definitely not want to miss the opportunity to play this amazing game. The game is unique in its own way as the player plays by his/her own rules. The primary aim of the gamer is to become most wanted not only among the cops but also among the rivals by scoring points. Wii U platform is definitely an added advantage as the gamer gets the opportunity to compete with friends. The platform allows easy navigation and helps to change the models of the cars.
- Forza Horizon: Gamers are bound to feel overwhelmed by this game as it offers them with the unique opportunity to race on open road. The driving simulation and excellent graphics offer the game with more authenticity. Iconic cars are available for the gamers and their skills and styles are rewarded accordingly once the gamer puts these cars into action. The multiplayer mode is quite satisfactory and difficulty levels are flexible which comes as a good news for diversely skilled drivers. Gamers are definite to enjoy the game to the fullest while putting their driving skills into test.
Which is your favorite Car Racing Game?
- Grid 2: Gamers with an affinity to play car games in multiplayer mode will surely create a liking for the Grid 2 racing game. The game is the perfect combination of simulation racing and arcade. Graphics are superb and huge range of events is offered by the game. The game is definitely interesting as the gamer serves as poster-face of some organisation and tries to recruit other drivers simply by flaunting driving skills. Apart from precisely detailed locations, the presentations of the game when it comes to damages definitely replicate real life scenarios. The graphics of the game leads to beautiful balance between real life driving simulation and arcade.
- Ridge Racer Unbounded: Ridge Racer Unbounded is car racing game where the gamer gets the opportunity to destroy opponent cars and buildings hampering the boost of the car. The more the wreckage, the more a gamer can earn points which leads to unlocking of new tracks. Skillful maneuvering is required for drifting and resulting boost of the vehicle serves as weapon of destruction rather than just additional speed. The tracks are perfectly designed and graphics are at par with some of the best racing games. This is the perfect game to unleash that ravage and destruction.