Top 5 reasons new players lose their zynga poker chips
Poker is a game that involves betting and luck. One can control the aspect of betting but cannot control the luck factor. The objective of poker game is to win a lot of poker chips. This may sound as a easy task but many struggle hard to achieve this. Some players make it a point to win as many pots as possible regardless of its size. This is not the case for losers in poker. Game maker Zynga is known for its wide array of poker games that lets the player to gamble with online poker chips.
This facebook poker game receives the attention of 20 million online gamers and excites them to play with zynga poker chips. They have very friendly and colourful graphics and an interface. Game play is just like other online poker games where the players are dealt by providing the option to bet with their facebook poker chips.
Poker players, who are just starting to play after learning the game, often tend to make very common mistakes that can be avoided by following some simple tactics while playing with poker chips. The best way to tackle this is to analyse the few mistakes that amateur makes during the poker game.
Have you ever played zynga poker?
1. Amateurs tend to tilt in easily: As amateur beginners, players tend to tilt in very easily at every chance they get. It all takes a slight change in luck and few bad beats to get in to tilt mode. One hope to retain all the poker chips in one single hand but this move always goes wrong.
2. Hoping for too much: Instead of playing to win a zynga poker game, one plays hoping for the luck to work in their favour. The thought of winning a huge pot of zynga poker chips might be thrilling but in the end, it leads to ending with zero poker chips. Then there is no point in cursing the wrong move made.
3. Not thinking enough: One of the usual reasons which all amateurs commit. Some times when one eyes a huge pot, it leads to think only about winning it and hence one loses all the focus on the game. What are the outs available and what the odds are, what about the opponent’s position of zynga poker chips are all erased from the mind as one sees the big pot.
4. Not folding enough: As beginners of the game, one considers folding a hand as not just simple folding but also as a losing hand. Knowing when the right time to fold is is an important thing in playing with zynga poker chips. One of the gravest mistakes that is committed by just not folding enough.
5. Too much focus on winning: Amateurs are so busy chasing the winning pot and never stop to think and act and finally end up losing the poker chips. One never plays defensively and set aside a few zynga poker chips to play later. All the thought in one’s mind is how great it is to win the bigger pot and then later relent that they should have set aside a few chips and their decision to go for it was wrong.