MichaelJohnMele profile image 51

Have you ever gotten upset at a game...because you beat it?

I have...a few times to be exact...my list would include Infamous 2, Skyrim and now Dishonored. You've enjoyed the game so much, spent many enjoyable hours into it, then you finally beat it and it's all over...it just really makes me sad. Not because the game was bad or anything like that, quite the contrary, it was great and one of the best experiences in gaming to be had...but I guess like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Well now I'm off to find my new addiction...the drug to my habit if you will...wish me luck.

• MichaelJohnMele profile image

Michael John Mele (MichaelJohnMele) 4 years ago

I keep hearing wonderful things about PC gaming...I really need to give it a try.

Slices of Life profile image85

Slices of Life says

• MichaelJohnMele profile image

Skyrim was great...I had a lot of fun with it. Too bad I bought the PS3 version and can't play the DLC...what a shame.

cicsomum profile image60

cicsomum says