Answers to Problem Solving Tests
Don't Read if you haven't taken the Tests!!!
Otherwise, you get to see answers with no questions. Maybe you are trying to figure out the questions from the answers, if that's the way your roll. Have at it.
More Logic Puzzles
If you liked these tests, check out more Logic Puzzles on Amazon.
These modules also create space, so you don't see the answers right away.
Answers to Test #1
- 26 Letters of the Alphabet
- 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- 1001 Arabian Nights
- 12 Signs of the Zodiac
- 54 Cards in a Deck with the Jokers
- 9 Planets in the Solar System
- 88 Piano Keys
- 13 Stripes on the Flag
- 32 Degrees Fahrenheit at which Water Freezes
- 18 Holes on a Golf Course
- 90 Degrees in a Right Angle
- 200 Dollars for Passing Go in Monopoly
- 8 Sides on a Stop Sign
- 3 Blind Mice (See How They Run)
- 24 Hours in a Day
- 4 Quarts to a Gallon
- 1 Wheel on a Unicycle
- 5 Digits in a Zip Code
- 57 Heintz Varieties
- 11 Players on a Football Team
- 1000 Words that one Picture is Worth
- 29 Days in February in a Leap Year
- 64 Squares on a Checker Board
- 40 Days and Nights of the Great Flood
- 24 Time Zones of the World
- 144 Square Inches in a Square Foot
Can't beat Sudoku for exercising the Brain
Or Brain Quest
Answers to Test #2
- 1 hour - The alarm will go off at 9pm
- Of Course, its just not celebrated
- He's alive
- 1 per year
- The match
- All months have 28 days
- 1 hour
- Half-way, beyond that it would be running out
- 10 (include batter) / 6 outs per inning
- .50 & .05 (One coin is a nickel, the other is a 50 cent piece)
- 2 apples
- No. Christ was not born yet.
- Beggar is sister
- None. Noah built the arc, not Moses
- No. He's dead
- Misspelled is definately the word
- No smoke from an electric train
- Never, ladder rises with the boat
- No "mam" bull, she's called a cow
- United States of America
- US is in the middle of rUSsia
- Gravity, the ball was thrown straight up
- Same number
- 1 haystack
- None, South America is East of Florida
- Survivors aren't buried.
- The men are ice fishing.
- They weigh Meat at a butcher shop
- Mt. Everest, it just wasn't discovered yet
- None. Holes don't contain dirt.
- Incorrectly (except when it is spelled incorrecktly).
- Billie lives in the southern hemisphere
- You can’t take a picture with a wooden leg. You need a camera (or iPad or cell phone) to take a picture.
- You would be in 2nd place. You passed the person in second place, not first.
- Neither. Egg yolks are yellow.