- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 100 - Candy Bomb Madness!
Candy Crush Level 100
Finally, you reached the century mark! You might imagine that things will be more difficult from now on, and sure enough you’re greeted by a candy bomb locked under a Licorice X. And you only have 20 moves to clear all the jellies and get rid of the bomb. How in the world can you do that? Well, it’s certainly not impossible. Some even consider this level a breeze. But that’s because lady luck has fallen upon them.
To increase your chances of finishing Candy Crush Level 100, follow these tips and strategies.
1 Star: 60,000 points
2 Stars: 85,000 points
3 Stars: 110,000 points
Candy Crush Level 100
25 Double Jelly Squares
Icing, Candy Bomb
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 100 on Candy Crush
- The objective in this level is to clear 25 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. At the beginning of the level, the candies will fall down. This is where luck comes into play. If you manage to get good cascades, your chances of winning this level will be high.
- To get an advantage, you can try to reroll until you get a good board at the start. If you get around 4,000 points through cascades alone, that’s a pretty good start. But I suggest getting a board in which you can create a vertically striped candy aligned with the candy bomb within your first few moves. This will make this level a whole lot easier because you wouldn’t have to think about the bomb too much.
- You have 15 moves before the bomb explodes. Yes, you can ignore the bomb at first, but if you don’t make use of your moves wisely, you might not be able to get rid of it. If this happens, the bomb will explode and end your game in an instant.
- This is the reason why you need to get rid of the bomb as quickly as you can. Remember, you have to break the Licorice X first, meaning you need to hit the bomb twice.
- As mentioned earlier, a vertically striped candy is your best bet to hit the bomb. You don’t have a lot of moves to create special candies, so you have to prioritize getting a vertically striped candy in the same column as the bomb.
- Wrapped candies can also do wonders in Level 100, but they are pretty hard to come by. If you manage to get one, set it off in the middle of the board. Its effect will clear a lot of jellies and also hit the bomb twice if you position it correctly.
- This is one of the levels where you will need to rely quite heavily on luck. Be patient with rerolling. Getting a good board at the start will help tremendously in completing Candy Crush Level 100.