- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 102 - Them Blockers a Pain!
Candy Crush Level 102
Candy Bombs, Licorice Swirls and Icing all rolled into one frustratingly difficult level. Level 102 is truly a proving ground where in you can measure how good you are in Candy Crush Saga. Fortunately for new players, this level has been updated and made a little bit easier. The bombs now take 8 turns before exploding and the Chocolates at the bottom row are replaced with Icing. But even with these changes, it can still prove to be one challenging level.
Follow the tips below and discover how you can get through Candy Crush Level 102.
1 Star: 65,000 points
2 Stars: 115,000 points
3 Stars: 145,000 points
Candy Crush Level 102
2 Hazelnuts, 2 Cherries
Candy Bomb, Licorice X, Icing
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 102 on Candy Crush
- You are given 40 moves to bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 65,000 points. Remember that the bombs take 8 moves before they explode. Keep an eye out on them and never let one go off or your game will be over.
- As you can see, the blockers are located at the bottom part of the board. This means you have to use vertically striped candies or special candy combinations to reach them. Take note that Licorice Swirls block the effect of special candies, which means you need special candy combos or regular matches in order to pass through them.
- Once you are able to make room in the bottom section of the board, it’s easier to create and activate special candy combinations.
- A Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo is extremely helpful in this level, especially if you set it off in the bottom section. This combo alone will clear all the blockers in one single move.
- The bombs shouldn’t be too much of a problem in Level 102. But if you notice a candy bomb placed with no apparent matches, it’s a good idea to use some moves to eliminate it quickly. On the other hand, if a candy bomb can easily be matched with a candy of a similar color, it’s usually better to use your moves to create special candies or clear the blockers.
- Try to place a vertically striped candy and an ingredient in the same column. Setting off the vertically striped candy will bring down the ingredient all the way to the bottom in a single move, provided there is no Licorice X blocking the path.
- Remember that this is an Ingredients Level. Do not get distracted too much by the candy bombs. Focus on clearing the blockers at the bottom and you’ll have plenty of room to make special candy combinations to help bring down those ingredients.