- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 109 Tips - Bothersome Bombs
Candy Crush Level 109
You’ve reached the early hundreds of Candy Crush Saga and you might think that nothing can stop you now. But upon reaching Level 109, you realize that things aren’t getting easier even though you already know the ins and outs of this game. This level may very well be the first real challenge you encounter in this stage of Candy Crush. But don’t worry; this is just another hiccup. Follow the tips below and couple it with tons of patience and sure enough, you will be able to move onto the next level.
Here are some useful tips and tricks to help you get through Candy Crush Level 109.
1 Star: 40,000 points
2 Stars: 90,000 points
3 Stars: 140,000 points
Candy Crush Level 109
4 Single Jelly Squares, 5 Double Jelly Squares
Icing, Licorice X, Licorice Swirld, Candy Bomb
Number of Candy Colors
Number of Spaces
How to Beat Level 109 on Candy Crush
- The objective in Candy Crush Level 109 is to clear 4 single jelly squares and 5 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points. You only have 35 moves.
- The candy bombs are the reason why this level is so difficult. They are positioned at the lower portion of the board and they are always in the same row. After 9 moves the bombs explode, ending your game in an instant. This is why you should clear them as soon as you can.
- The best way to get rid of the bombs is to create a horizontally striped candy and position it in the same row as the candy bombs. Activate it to eliminate the two bombs at once. Thankfully, the board has plenty of room so making striped candies isn’t really hard.
- You will also have to deal with the Licorice Xs at the top of the board. Like the candy bombs, they are placed in the same row, so you can use the same strategy and destroy them using a horizontally striped candy.
- Use special candy combinations. Aim to create wrapped candies and color bombs as well. Color Bomb + Striped Candy and Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy can help you clear a lot of obstacles and jellies.
- You may also want to reroll until you get a good board. Try to get a board in which the two candy bombs are of the same color, and then try to get a color bomb and activate it with the same candy color as the bombs. You may also want to start with a board where a horizontally striped candy can be created from the get go.
- Don’t be tempted to use boosters. Just try to try and you will eventually finish Level 109.