Candy Crush Level 125 - Pesky Licorice Swirls!
Candy Crush Level 125
When the discussion about what is the most difficult level in Candy Crush Saga is brought up, only a handful of levels are mentioned. Inevitably, that list includes the formidable Level 125. Even the most hardcore fans of the game have had so much trouble completing this level. For some, it took them months before they were able to finish it. I’m sure you don’t want to wait that long, so you better read this tutorial and equip yourself with the most effective strategies.
Here are some tips and tricks that you will need in order to clear Candy Crush Level 125.
1 Star: 80,000 points
2 Stars: 120,000 points
3 Stars: 145,000 points
Candy Crush Level 125
34 Double Jelly Squares
Two-layered Icing, Licorice Swirl
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Candy Crush Level 125
- The objective in Level 125 is to clear 34 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. That’s a lot of moves, but you need to use every single one of them very wisely.
- The jellies are hidden beneath the Two-layered Icing and Licorice Swirls. Remember that Licorice Swirls block the effect of special candies, which can really mess up your plans.
- Work at the sides first. Your first priority is to eliminate as many blockers as you can, especially those troublesome Licorice Swirls. You need to get them out of the way before you set off your special candies. Otherwise, you will just put your special candies to waste because the blockers will not allow you to clear a lot of jellies.
- When there are no more moves left on the sides, start working at the bottom. This clears more space, making it easier to create special candies. Always keep an eye out for matches at the corners on top. The jellies here are hard to reach so you want to make a match as soon as one is available. If you’re lucky, the cascades will do this for you.
- The most difficult blockers and jellies to clear are the ones on the outer columns. Notice that there are empty spaces in these columns, which means you need to make matches in very specific areas in order to destroy them.
- Create as many special candies as you can. You will need a lot of special candy combinations to beat this level.
- A Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo works wonders in Level 125. It clears three rows and three columns, helping you remove those pesky Licorice Swirls out of the board.
- A Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo can also be very effective in clearing jellies. Just make sure that there aren’t a lot of Licorice Swirls on the board because they will block the effect of the special candies.
- Take your time and be extremely patient. You’re going to need luck in this level, but your skills will be required as well. The more you play, the more you learn about which strategies to employ. Follow these tips and you’ll be well on your way to completing Candy Crush Level 125.