Candy Crush Level 133 - The Handlebar Mustache Board
Candy Crush Level 133
What an awkward looking board! Whenever I see Level 133, I can’t help but imagine a handlebar mustache like those in old Western films. But while it may look funny, you certainly wouldn’t find it fun after several failed attempts of completing this level. Regular matches will do you no good. Your special candy-making skills will be put to the ultimate test. And for good measure, you’re going to need tons of patience as well.
Read on and find out how to beat Candy Crush Level 133.
1 Star: 45,000 points
2 Stars: 70,000 points
3 Stars: 95,000 points
Candy Crush Level 133
21 Double Jelly Squares
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 133 on Candy Crush
- The objective is to clear 21 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. All of the jellies are located in the bottom half of the board. Only a single column connects the upper and lower portions of the board, which means special candies are an absolute must in order to complete Level 133.
- Try to get a good board. Reroll until you get one in which you can create a Color Bomb right from the start. If there are no good moves during the beginning, you will be wasting a lot of precious moves which can cost you the game.
- Vertically striped candies will allow you to hit the jellies at the bottom. But you won’t be able to remove them all using vertically striped candies alone. It is better to save your striped candies for special candy combinations.
- Try to get a Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo. This will clear three columns of jellies. Make sure you position it so that it hits the most number of jellies.
- If you’re lucky, you might be able to drop a horizontally striped candy to the bottom row. This will help tremendously in this level, but it takes a lot of luck and skill to pull off.
- Horizontally striped candies are almost useless here unless you use it with another special candy.
- Watch out for match-5 opportunities. Color Bombs are your best friend in this level. A Color Bomb + Striped Candy combination can single-handedly win you the level. This might net you a horizontally striped candy at the bottom row, greatly reducing the amount of jellies you need to clear.
- Do not waste your moves. Think carefully and create a plan to make the most number of special candies as you can. If there are regular matches at the bottom of the board, especially in the corners, don’t hesitate to make them. Such opportunities are rare in Level 133 so you don’t want to miss them.