Candy Crush Level 135 - Chocolate Chaos!
Candy Crush Level 135
This level is perhaps the first really challenging candy order level. You only need 10,000 points, but in order to complete the level, you must create 5 color bombs. That’s a lot! Level 35 has been nerfed three times but it remains as one of the most difficult levels in the whole game. Those two chocolates at the bottom corners can really piss you off.
But this levels isn’t impossible to beat. Read on and find out how to finish Candy Crush Level 135.
1 Star: 10,000 points
2 Stars: 70,000 points
3 Stars: 95,000 points
Candy Crush Level 135
Candy Order Level
5 Color Bombs
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 135 on Candy Crush
- The objective in level 135 is to collect 5 color bombs and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves or fewer.
- The real problem in this level isn’t creating the color bombs, but getting rid of those pesky chocolates at the bottom corners. If you fail to destroy them with your first few moves, the chocolates will take over the board and make it harder for you to create special candies.
- Because of the odd shape of the bottom area of the board, the only way to get rid of the chocolates is through special candies and special candy combos. Try to drop a horizontally striped candy at the bottom row and set it off to remove the chocolates. A Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo also helps a lot if you activate it near the bottom.
- Remember that the objective is to collect 5 color bombs. Don’t get too antsy and swipe right away when you see match-4 opportunities. Instead, take your time and create a plan as to how you can turn these match-4 into match-5 opportunities.
- The board in level 135 has plenty of space which makes it easier to create special candies. This is also great for cascades. Sometimes you might get lucky and get a Color Bomb through cascades alone.
- Make good use of your Color Bombs. Try to get one early then combine it with a candy of the same color as the one beside a chocolate.
- Another trick you can do with a Color Bomb is to use it to eliminate one candy color off the board. This makes it even easier to create another Color Bomb.
- If you plan your moves really carefully and with a whole lot of luck, you might get a Color Bomb + Color Bomb combination. This will not only wipe out those chocolates, but also form special candies and even color bombs through cascades.
- You can reroll the board to get a head start. Try to get one in which you can create a Color Bomb with your first move.