Candy Crush Level 149 - Create Combos All Day!
Candy Crush Level 149
The first thing that pops out in Level 149 is how the top of the board is covered by chocolates. And to make matters worse, located under the chocolates are two-layered icings. This means that these blockers can potentially block new candies from falling. So how in the world can you finish this level with all the blockers and candy orders and so few moves? Completing the objectives will certainly be a tall task, but if you follow the tips below, you should have no problems beating this level.
Read this tutorial and find out how to clear Candy Crush Level 149.
1 Star: 30,000 points
2 Stars: 90,000 points
3 Stars: 120,000 points
Candy Crush Level 149
Candy Order Level
1 Wrapped + Wrapped, 10 Striped Candies, 99 Blue Candies
Chocolate, Two-layered Icing
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 149 on Candy Crush
- Your objective in Level 149 is to collect 1 Wrapped Candy + Wrapped Candy combo, 10 striped candies and 99 blue candies. You only have 35 moves. Given the amount of candy orders and the pesky chocolates, every single move should be used wisely.
- Removing the chocolates should be your first priority. If you don’t destroy them at the beginning of the level, they will quickly take over the board and cause all sorts of troubles for you. Remember that a chocolate spawns after you make a move that has not cleared a chocolate. You should get rid of all the chocolates so they would stop regenerating.
- Once the chocolates are out of the way, focus on completing your candy orders. The toughest one to collect is the Wrapped Candy + Wrapped Candy combination. Keep an eye out for L-shapes and T-shapes, as one missed opportunity can cost you the game.
- You also need to collect 10 striped candies. The only way to complete this is to use a Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo. Just make sure that there are at least 10 candies of the same color as the striped candy and you’re done with this candy order.
- Don’t worry about the 99 blue candies. The cascades, special candies, and special candy combinations will take care of them for you. Don’t ever waste a move with a regular match of 3 blue candies.
- If the blue candies are the only remaining candy order, a quick way to collect them is by combining a Color Bomb with a blue candy. Just make sure that you’re already done with your 10 striped candies.
- Plan your moves carefully, especially for the Wrapped Candy + Wrapped Candy combo. Wrapped candies may be easy to make, but putting one next to another is a different story.