Candy Crush Level 158 - A Single Cherry is Your Worst Enemy
Candy Crush Level 158
There are many difficult levels in Candy Crush Saga, but only a handful truly leaves its mark. Level 158 is one of those levels. This level will certainly haunt you for a long time as it is one of the most hated levels in the entire game. With so few moves and an awkward board with two platforms, bringing down the single ingredient can prove to be one challenging task.
But don’t worry; you’ve come to the right place. The following are some tips and tricks that will help you win Candy Crush Level 158.
1 Star: 10,000 points
2 Stars: 45,000 points
3 Stars: 50,000 points
Candy Crush Level 158
Licorice X, Chocolate Spawner, Chocolate
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 158 on Candy Crush
- The objective in level 158 is to bring down one ingredient and score at least 10,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. The board is divided into two platforms. The right side is the “bottom” of the board. You can only finish the level by bringing down the ingredient to the little arrows on the bottom of the right platform.
- With only 20 moves, you should be extra careful when deciding what move to make. It is suggested to reroll until you get a good board. Ideally, you would want a board in which you can create special candies from the start. Also try to get one in which there are several moves on the right hand side. This will bring the ingredient to the right platform more quickly.
- Clear the Licorice Xs. Aligning a horizontally striped candy with the row where the Licorice Xs are will eliminate them in a single move.
- Keep the chocolates under control. You will absolutely hate the Chocolate Spawners in level 158 because they will clog the right platform with chocolates.
- Note that the right platform only has two columns. This means you cannot create vertically striped candies in this area. However, creating multiple horizontally striped candies can still be helpful. Combining two striped candies clears an entire row and column, so a properly placed combo can win you the level.
- Never let the right platform get stuck. Eventually you are going to run out of moves, so you need to get the candies falling by using special candies in the left platform.
- Color Bombs are very hard to come by in this level, especially with only 20 moves. But if you manage to create one, combining it with a striped candy pushes you a lot closer to victory.
- Create special candies in the left platform and create regular matches in the right platform to bring down the special candies. As with all ingredients level, you would want to place a vertically striped candy and the ingredient in the same column. Activate the vertically striped candy to bring down the ingredient in a single move.