- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 28 - Demolish 'Em Icing!
Candy Crush Level 28
Level 28 is one of the first challenging levels you will encounter in Candy Crush Saga. With a huge amount of Icing covering the board, reaching those jellies can be quite difficult. And the limit of 22 moves doesn’t make things any easier. But don’t worry; with the right strategy in place, Level 28 will be very easy to complete.
Here are some tips and tricks that will help you get through Candy Crush Level 28.
1 Star: 40,000 points
2 Stars: 60,000 points
3 Stars: 100,000 points
Candy Crush Level 28
12 Double Jelly Squares
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 28 on Candy Crush
- Your objective is to clear 12 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. The jellies are underneath the Icing. This means you have to break the Icing first through regular matches or special candies.
- Notice the column of Icing in the middle. You will want to get rid of this as quickly as possible. Doing so will give you more room to work with, making it easier to create special candies.
- Remember that you only have 22 moves in this level. Make use of each one very carefully because every single move counts. Make sure that every move you make destroys Icing, clears jellies, or creates special candies.
- Regular matches alone won’t win you this level. You will need special candies to get the job done. Don’t miss out on every opportunity to create special candies.
- Work from the bottom of the board. Once you have cleared some Icing in the bottom area, start making matches there. The cascades will clear more Icing and jellies without you using any moves.
- Special candy combinations are going to help a whole lot in this level. Your best bet is a Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combination. This combo clears a whopping 3 rows and 3 columns! Activate it so that it hits the middle column of Icing. Or even better, use it at the bottom of the board to wipe out three layers of jellies and Icing!
- A Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo is also helpful in Level 28. Make sure that there are many candies of the same color as the striped candy. This makes the combo a lot more effective.
- Try to position a vertically striped candy in the middle column. Activate it to destroy the entire column of Icing.
- Keep an eye out on the remaining jellies during the latter part of the level. Most times, you will be left with single jellies, which can really be frustrating. If you have less than 10 moves left, check where the remaining jellies are located and plan your next moves carefully.