- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 29 - Regular Matches Do No Good
Candy Crush Level 29
By this time, you feel that things are getting more and more difficult. Level 29 is the level in which you first realize the importance of special candies. During the earlier levels, you usually get by with just regular matches and let the cascades do the rest of the work. But this strategy will never work in Level 29. You absolutely need to take your time and learn how to make special candies. As a beginner, it’s normal for you to have difficulties. But once you get the hang of things, you’ll see that this level really isn’t that hard.
Here are some tips that will help you get through Candy Crush Level 29.
1 Star: 100,000 points
2 Stars: 150,000 points
3 Stars: 200,000 points
Candy Crush Level 29
54 Double Jelly Squares
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Candy Crush Level 29
- The objective in Level 29 is to clear 54 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 60 moves or fewer. Don’t get trigger happy and waste your moves. Make sure you use each of them wisely.
- Use your first few moves to destroy as much icing as possible. Make matches at the bottom half of the board to destroy the blockers and create more space. This will give you more room to make more special candies.
- Create special candies every time you get the chance to. Special candies are what will win you this level, so don’t waste your moves with regular matches.
- Try to get as many Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combos as you can. This special candy combo clears a lot of jellies and icing. Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo also helps a lot.
- Make sure that you activate your special candy combinations at the right time. If the combo wouldn’t clear a lot of jellies, then hold on to it a little longer until the right opportunity comes.
- If there are no more moves on the bottom half of the board, start creating matches at the upper part. It is absolutely necessary to create special candies at the top so you can activate them and get candies falling to the bottom.
- Never let the bottom half of the board get stuck. If you can’t move candies at the bottom, your game is as good as over.
- Pay attention to the jellies at the corners. They are particularly hard to clear. If there’s an opportunity to clear them, even with just regular matches, do so immediately.
- You can try rerolling until you get a good board at the beginning. If you get a board in which there aren’t a lot of moves in the bottom half, it’s a good idea to just reroll.