Candy Crush Level 35 - No Blockers, Easy! Nope!
Candy Crush Level 35
Upon reaching Level 35, you notice that there are no blockers. This must be a sign that this is an easy level, right? Well, wrong. Yes, there are no blockers, but every single space on the board is occupied by jellies. If you do the math, there are a total of 72 jelly squares, 60 of which are double jellies. Add to that the annoying empty spaces and Level 35 becomes a pain to deal with.
This level certainly isn’t impossible to complete. The following are some tips and tricks that will help you clear Candy Crush Level 35.
1 Star: 130,000 points
2 Stars: 23,000 points
3 Stars: 280,000 points
Candy Crush Level 35
12 Single Jelly Squares, 60 Jelly Squares
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 35 on Candy Crush
- Your objective in Level 35 is to clear 72 jellies and score at least 130,000 points in 60 moves or fewer. That may sound like a lot of moves, but you need to wisely use every single one of them to get rid of all the jellies.
- Since there are no blockers, you are free to start matching anywhere you like. But it is recommended to start at the bottom. This will allow cascades to take care of the jellies on top, saving you some precious moves.
- The hardest jellies to reach are the ones in the corners. If you see an opportunity to clear them even with just a regular match, do so right away. The empty spaces adjacent to these jellies make them really hard to reach.
- There are also empty spaces in the middle with jellies between them. These jellies can also be troublesome, so try to remove them as quickly as you can.
- You will not beat this level through regular matches alone, even with 60 moves. It is a must to create as many special candies as you can.
- A Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo will do wonders in Level 35. This combo clears three rows and three columns. Activate a couple of this combination and you are pretty much set to finish the level.
- A Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo also helps tremendously. Maximize the effect of this combination by making sure that there are many candies of the same color as the striped candy.
- If you have a Color Bomb and there are only a few jellies left, sometimes it’s better to just use the Color Bomb with a regular candy to destroy the jelly. You don’t have to force a special candy combination when it isn’t really necessary.
- Don’t waste any moves. Plan your moves carefully and predict where the candies will fall. If you do this, creating special candies is going to be a whole lot easier.