Candy Crush Level 350 - The Level Everyone Dreads
Candy Crush Level 350
Lo and behold the almighty level 350, the most difficult level in the whole kingdom of Candy Crush! You may have spent several sleepless nights trying to finish this level, but no strategy seems to work. But don’t give up just yet. There are some tips and tricks that will help you get through level 350. Just equip yourself with a lot of patience, because sure enough, you are going to need a lot of it.
Listed below are some strategies that you should use to beat Candy Crush Level 350. Remember to stick to your chosen strategy from start to finish and don’t be afraid of those bombs!
1 Star: 145,000 points
2 Stars: 300,000 points
3 Stars: 380,000 points
Candy Crush Level 350
2-layered Icing, 3-layered Icing, 4-layered Icing, Marmalade, Candy Bomb
Number of Candy Colors
Number of Spaces
How to Beat Level 350 on Candy Crush
- In this level, eliminating the candies directly below the gum machines will activate them, unleashing candy bombs. Some find success by avoiding these bombs until later. You may want to focus on the center area and the bottom and upper parts of the board.
- If you think the above strategy is too difficult to employ, then you may just try creating as many special candies as you can from the get go. Besides, avoiding the bombs during the beginning of the level may cause you to waste moves that could otherwise have been spent on creating special candies.
- Focus on creating wrapped candies and vertical striped candies. Horizontal striped candies might do more harm than good when you trigger it in a row where the bombs appear.
- Work your way from the bottom. Let the cascades do their work on the upper portion of the board. Horizontal striped candies become extremely helpful once you get to the bottom.
- Take note of the special candies embedded in the bottom row of jelly. When you have the chance to use them so that they hit the most jellies, don’t hesitate to do so.
- Striped Candy + Wrapped Candy combo is your best bet to finish level 350. If you manage to use a couple of this combination early in the game without activating the bombs, you have a good chance of passing the level. Remember that this combo is more helpful when used at the bottom or on top, as using it at the middle causes candy bombs to drop.
- Wisely use your moves. During the latter part of the level when there are only around 10 jellies left, the number of moves you have most likely is less than 10. Every move counts so think carefully before you swipe.
- Skill isn’t the only thing you need in this level; you also need incredible luck. Getting a good board at the beginning will help you immensely to clear Candy Crush Level 350.