Candy Crush Level 50 - Wreck 'Em Licorice Xs!
Candy Crush Level 50
Just one more level and you’ll move past Chocolate Mountains. But Level 50 doesn’t seem to want you to go anywhere. The Licorice Xs will lock you in place, and 50 moves seem to be insufficient to clear all the jellies. This level can really be challenging, especially if you’re chasing those 3 stars. Getting 200,000 points is no easy feat, but these tips may help you achieve just that.
Read on and find out how to clear Candy Crush Level 50 using these tips and tricks.
1 Star: 33,000 points
2 Stars: 160,000 points
3 Stars: 200,000 points
Candy Crush Level 50
33 Double Jelly Squares
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 50 on Candy Crush
- Your objective in Level 50 is to clear 33 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. By the sounds of it, this looks really easy. But the blockers clogging up the middle of the board will surely make you scratch your head.
- There are tons of Licorice Xs in the middle of the board. This makes it really difficult to get huge cascades and clear jellies during the beginning of the level.
- Your first priority is to eliminate as many Licorice Xs as you can. The easiest way to do this at the start is by using striped candies. You will mostly be relying on vertically striped candies to break the Licorice Xs.
- Always keep an eye out for special candies. Regular matches alone will not win you this level. Try to plan your moves and get lots of striped candies and a color bomb.
- A Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combination will clear three rows and three columns. If you manage to set this combo off in the right place, you will be able to clear a lot of jellies and break multiple Licorice Xs.
- A Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo is also fantastic in Level 50. This gives you a good chance of destroying all the Licorice Xs.
- Once the blockers are gone, you now have plenty of space to create special candies. However, it could be quite difficult because there are 6 candy colors in this level. Also remember that your objective is to clear the jellies. Don’t get too caught up creating special candies.
- Work from the bottom of the board. The cascades will take care of the jellies on top. Try not to get your bottom board stuck because it will be really difficult to keep things moving when you run out of moves in the bottom.
- Patience is really important in this level. Plan your moves and create a lot of special candies. Take your time and eventually you’ll be able to finish Candy Crush Level 50.