- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 500 - Why You So Hard?
Candy Crush Level 500
You reached Level 500! Congratulations! But there’s a good chance you’re stuck at this level for a long time now. After tens or even hundreds of tries, you still can’t move past this level. Are you doomed? Definitely not. While Level 500 is one of the hardest levels in the game, there are certainly some tips and tricks you can use to complete it. You’ve gotten this far, so you shouldn’t be giving up.
The following are some tips and strategies that will help you beat Candy Crush Level 500. Just be patient and expect to spend a lot of time on this level. You will eventually destroy all of those blockers.
1 Star: 80,000 points
2 Stars: 260,000 points
3 Stars: 300,000 points
Candy Crush Level 500
4 Hazelnuts, 4 Cherries
Number of Colors
Number of Spaces
How to Beat Level 500 on Candy Crush
- In this level, your objective is to bring down 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries and score at least 80,000 points. You are given 65 moves, which is quite a lot compared to other levels. But don’t go around wasting precious moves as you are going to need every one of them.
- Level 500 is a blockers galore! There are 28 three-layer icings, 4 four-layer icings and another 4 five-layer icings. There are also Liquorice Swirls, Chocolate Spawners, Candy Bombs and Cake Bombs. You are going to need a lot of special candies and combinations to demolish all of these blockers.
- You should first focus on breaking one of the cakes. This will give you more room to create special candies. Don’t waste moves creating regular matches if they wouldn’t help you create special candies.
- After breaking the first cake, use the Coconut Wheel to break the second. The sooner you are able to do this, the better. As mentioned earlier, every single move counts.
- Now that you have a lot of room, it’s time to create a lot of special candies and unleash combinations. With the amount of blockers you need to destroy, special combos are the only way you are going to complete this level.
- Just about every special candy combo is beneficial in this level. These combos will also make sure the chocolates are under control.
- Be wary of bombs. You do not want to set one off once you are close to clearing your ingredients.
- Take note that the ingredients can only be cleared in the two outer columns. If you have already aligned the ingredients in these columns, you better not touch them anymore. Otherwise, you might have trouble getting them in the proper column again.
- Color Bomb + Striped Candy, Striped + Wrapped, or even just vertically striped candies are the ones you should aim for during the latter part of the level. A vertically striped candy positioned in the right column may be all you need to bring down those ingredients and finish level 500!