- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 65 - Chocolates, Why You Hate Me?
Candy Crush Level 65
This used to be the last level in Candy Crush Saga back in the day. Level 65 was known for being notoriously difficult. And I mean out-of-this-world kind of difficulty! It drove tons of fans crazy. But after several nerfs, it is now a lot less difficult but can still be challenging. This is particularly true if you are aiming to get three stars, which requires you to amass 310,000 points. Good luck with that!
If you are having troubles, fear no more. Here are some tips and tricks that will get you through Candy Crush Level 65.
1 Star: 120,000 points
2 Stars: 220,000 points
3 Stars: 310,000 points
Candy Crush Level 65
27 Single Jelly Squares, 28 Double Jelly Squares
Licorice X, Chocolate
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 65 on Candy Crush
- The objective in this level is to destroy 27 single jelly squares and 28 double jelly squares. You only have 40 moves, so you need to make use of them wisely.
- Eliminate the chocolates. Chocolates are your worst enemy in Level 65. If you fail to keep them under control, your game is pretty much over. Spend your first few moves in getting rid of all the chocolates on the board.
- Remember that a chocolate only spawns if your previous move has not cleared any chocolate. So make sure that you destroy at least once chocolate with every move.
- Next up, set your eyes on those Licorice Xs. You need to break them first before you can clear the jelly beneath them.
- Horizontally striped candies will make breaking Licorice Xs a lot easier. Make a horizontally striped candy and make sure you activate it when it is placed in the same row as the Licorice Xs. This will break two Licorice Xs in just one move.
- Make special candies. Tons of them. Special candy combos will help you clear all the jellies and obstacles on the board way faster than just creating regular matches.
- Any combination works really well in this level but these combos prove to be extra helpful: Striped Candy + Wrapped Candy, Striped Candy + Color Bomb, and Color Bomb + Color Bomb.
- Keep an eye out on those elusive jellies. Sometimes, you might think you’re all done but then you realize there’s still one jelly square left in the corner.
- If you want an advantage from the get go, you might want to get a board in which there are already two or three candies of the same color stacked in a column where the Licorice Swirls are. This will break the Licorice Xs in your first couple of moves. Just keep on rerolling until you get your desired board.
- No need for boosters to clear Level 65. Just follow this tutorial and you’ll move on to the next level in no time.