Candy Crush Level 70 - Skill, Patience and Luck!
Candy Crush Level 70
A lot of people agree that Candy Crush Level 70 is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, levels in the game. It will require you to use your brain cells, devise effective strategies, and have a tremendous amount of patience. Of course, a little luck will also help boost your chances of clearing this level.
So if you’re stuck, you came to the right place. Listed below are some tips on how to beat Candy Crush Level 70. Soon enough, you will be able to clear that last jelly!
1 Star: 60,000 points
2 Stars: 110,000 points
3 Stars: 150,000 points
Candy Crush Level 70
Level 69 passed
Easter Bunny Hills
Advance to Level 71
Number of Spaces
28 Jelly Squares, 60,000 points
How to Beat Level 70 on Candy Crush
- The objective for this level is to clear 28 jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 45 moves or less.
- There are two boards in this level. Many people make the mistake of focusing on the left board. The right board contains the jellies, so this is where you’ll have to focus on. Remember that if you don’t like the board at the start of the game, you can exit the game to get a new board. As long as you don’t make a move, you will not lose a life.
- Do not touch the licorice X’s. If you break them, the chocolates will be released, making this level even harder to complete.
- Your first moves should be used to remove jellies located on top of the licorice X’s.
- Eliminate the chocolates. Getting rid of all the chocolates as fast as you can increases your chances to clear this level. Try to match striped candy at the same level as the chocolates to remove them.
- Make special candies on the left board. Try to create horizontally striped candies and sprinkle candies. These will help you hit the right side of the board without even having to touch it.
- Break the licorice X’s after the chocolates have been eliminated. Your focus will now shift to clearing jellies.
- Master the direction towards which candies move. Making a move on the left board gives you new candies from the top. Making moves on the right board causes the corresponding column on the left board to move down, and the bottom candies on the left board will move to the top of the candies on the right board.
- Take advantage of these movements by transferring special candies from the left board to the right board, where they will almost always be more beneficial.
- It takes some time to master this level but you will eventually get the hang of it. Just follow the tips above and employ your own techniques. You will soon get through level 70!