Candy Crush Level 77 - The Troublesome Middle Row
Candy Crush Level 77
Only 9 double jelly squares to clear; this should be pretty easy. But I’m sure you already know that that is far from the truth. Candy Crush Level 77 is absolutely frustrating! That single row of jellies at the middle can prove to be one pesky thing to deal with. And since when have chocolates been so maddening? While you can finish some levels with no strategy in place at all, you can’t do the same in Level 77. You should have a game plan right from the beginning or just get ready to go home.
Before you hit your head against the wall, read on and find out how to finish Candy Crush Level 77.
1 Star: 50,000 points
2 Stars: 100,000 points
3 Stars: 150,000 points
Candy Crush Level 77
Easter Bunny Hills
9 Double Jelly Squares
Licorice X, Chocolate
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 77 on Candy Crush
- You objectives are to clear 9 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points. You only have 25 moves, so there’s no room for mistakes.
- The 9 double jelly squares that you have to clear are all located in the single row at the middle of the board. This means that the only way you can touch them is through vertically striped candies or certain special candy combinations. Or if you get lucky, you can get a board in which there’s an available regular match in that row.
- Striped candies are your keys to victory. Make as many vertically striped candies as you can. Horizontally striped candies aren’t going to be of much use, unless you activate them with a Color Bomb.
- Notice that there are a couple of chocolates to the right of the board locked by a Licorice X. Once you break the Licorice X, the chocolates will start to spread to the rest of the row. This means that you shouldn’t just blindly break the Licorice X unless you are prepared to deal with the chocolates.
- Ideally, you should destroy the Licorice X once you’ve already removed the chocolates. It also helps to remember that chocolates spawn after you make a move that has not cleared a chocolate.
- It is virtually impossible to clear all the jellies using vertically striped candies alone. Special candy combos help a lot. Getting a Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo is pretty much a guaranteed win.
- Wrapped candies are almost useless in this level. But it would be great if you can set it off with a striped candy. Using a Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo to get rid of the Licorice X and the chocolates will take off a huge load off your back.
- It will most likely take you several attempts before you beat Candy Crush Level 29. Just stick with the tips mentioned above and you’ll eventually advance onto the next level.