- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 79 - The Only Way to Victory
Candy Crush Level 79
Looking at Level 79, you might say that this is going to be one easy level. There are only two chocolates at the bottom with a few Licorice Xs surrounding them. How hard could it be to get rid of them? But after a couple of attempts, you realize just how frustrating this level really is. Those chocolates are a real nightmare! Clearing jellies has never been this difficult.
But there is one secret that will help you beat Candy Crush Level 79. Follow the tips and tricks below and move on to the next level in no time!
1 Star: 100,000 points
2 Stars: 120,000 points
3 Stars: 180,000 points
Candy Crush Level 79
Easter Bunny Hills
26 Single Jelly Squares, 29 Double Jelly Squares
Icing, Licorice X, Chocolate
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 79 on Candy Crush
- What’s the secret I’m talking about? It’s rerolling. You need to destroy those two chocolates with your first two moves. Otherwise, this level would be pretty much impossible to beat. Reroll the level until you get a board in which you can eliminate the chocolates right from the start.
- Once the chocolates are out of the way, you should then clear the Licorice Xs. The empty squares make it difficult to plan which candies you want to fall to the bottom. Your best bet is to create special candies and use special candy combos to reach the Licorice Xs.
- The center column can also prove to be very troublesome. The jellies underneath the Icing at the center column are the ones that usually get left behind when you run out of moves. Because of this, it is wise to focus on clearing them as soon as you can.
- Notice the teleporter in the center column. It will not allow candies to fall to the center, making the jellies located there more difficult to clear.
- Create as many special candies as you can. You will need a lot of special candy combinations in order to beat level 79.
- Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo will clear a lot of blockers. Try to place it so that it hits the Icing in the center column as well as the Licorice Xs at the bottom.
- A Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo also helps a lot in this level. Make sure that there are many candies of the same color as the striped candy before activating the combo.
- If you get extremely lucky, you might get a Color Bomb + Color Bomb combo. This pretty much seals the win for you, as long as you’ve dealt with the chocolates at the beginning of the level.
- Be patient with rerolling. If you really want to beat Candy Crush Level 79, you must be willing to reroll 20-30 times just to get a good board at the start.