- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 91 - Blockers, Blockers Everywhere!
Candy Crush Level 91
With only 30 moves and a board filled with Icing and Licorice Swirls, Level 91 is surely one of the most challenging levels before you hit the century mark. There are 28 jellies to clear, which means that if you do the math, you need to clear more or less 2 jellies with every move. Now that sounds a bit intimidating, but don’t let fear get the better of you. Level 91 certainly isn’t impossible to complete.
The following are some tips and tricks that will help you get past Candy Crush Level 91.
1 Star: 60,000 points
2 Stars: 90,000 points
3 Stars: 130,000 points
Candy Crush Level 91
28 Double Jelly Squares
Icing, Licorice Swirls
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 91 on Candy Crush
- Because of the empty spaces and the amount of blockers, you are stuck with regular matches during the earlier part of the level. Start by making moves in the middle of the board. Destroy as much Icing and Licorice Swirls as possible to clear space and get huge cascades.
- Perhaps you will appreciate cascades more in this level than in any other previous levels. Of course you cannot control which candies will fall, so you need some luck here.
- Once you’ve cleared several blockers and there’s already plenty of room, focus on creating special candies.
- As with other jelly levels, special candy combinations are your best friend in Level 91. Your best bet is a Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo. Try to position it so that it hits the middle of the board where there are a whole lot of Icing and Licorice Swirls.
- A Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo is also helpful in this level. But because of the huge amount of blockers and with only 30 moves, Color Bombs may be hard to come by. But if you manage to get one, try your best to combine it with a striped candy to clear a lot of jellies.
- After several tries, you might notice that the hardest jellies to get rid of are the ones at the bottom row. This is because of the empty spaces that prevent candies from falling to the bottom. The best way to remove the jellies here is to clear the blockers in the middle then drop a horizontally striped candy to the bottom row.
- You won’t be able to get a horizontally striped candy to the bottom all the time, so sometimes your only means to reach the bottom are special candy combinations, particularly Wrapped + Striped and Color Bomb + Striped.
- When you only have 10 moves left, check your board and take note of the remaining jellies. Plan your moves carefully and make sure you don’t forget about the straggling jellies.