Candy Crush Level 92 - Annoying Empty Squares
Candy Crush Level 92
Level 92 is not your ordinary Ingredients Level. You only need to bring down 3 ingredients, but the blockers at the bottom of the board and the empty squares make this level frustratingly difficult. For this level, you are going to need a good combination of patience and luck, and of course you also need your candy crushing skills. Be prepared to spend a good time in this level because most probably you are going to spend a lot of lives.
The following are some tips and tricks that will help you get through Candy Crush Level 92.
1 Star: 30,000 points
2 Stars: 70,000 points
3 Stars: 100,000 points
Candy Crush Level 92
2 Hazelnuts, 1 Cherry
Licorice X, Licorice Swirl
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 92 on Candy Crush
- In Level 92, you need to bring down 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry. What makes this level extra difficult is the empty squares at the second to the last row from the bottom. If your ingredients get stuck in this area, your game is most likely over.
- Take note that the ingredients can only pass through the odd columns. If you get an ingredient in an odd column, do not touch it. If it appears on an even column, try to move them as soon as possible. Bringing down an ingredient all the way to the empty square makes it very difficult to move it to the proper column.
- Remember that Licorice Swirls blocks the effects of special candies. This means you can’t just use a vertically striped candy and expect to bring down the ingredient all the way down to the teleporter. Use your first few moves to break the Licorice Swirls first. Try to activate a Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo in such a way that it clears two Licorice Swirls.
- Make as many vertically striped candies as you can. After destroying the Licorice Swirls, you still need two vertically striped candies in order to bring down an ingredient because of the Licorice X blocking the teleporter.
- Horizontally striped candies aren’t entirely useless in Level 92. You can use it with another striped candy to clear a row and a column. You can also combine it with a wrapped candy to get rid of a lot of blockers.
- Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo also eliminates a lot of candies. Just use proper judgment as to when to use it. Sometimes, it’s better to just use a Color Bomb with a regular candy if that candy is of the same color as the one that’s blocking an ingredient.
- You can reroll at the beginning of the game to get a good board. Try to get one in which you can eliminate two Licorice Swirls right from the start. You can also push your luck and try to get a board in which you can create a couple of Color Bombs from the get go.
- Remember that the most important thing here is to bring down the ingredients. Make sure your ingredients are in an odd column before you waste your moves creating special candies. Just follow these tips and you are well on your way to beating Candy Crush Level 92.