Top Gold Farming Tips

1. Research Analyst profile image83
    Research Analystposted 8 years ago

Top Gold Farming Tips

Increasing Farm WoW gold for gamers

2. Venefica profile image53
    Veneficaposted 8 years ago

I don't follow any particular rule. You can do 25 daily quests a day and at lvl 80 each quest is easily 13g. Run the daily dungeons as well. Pick those up in Dalaran.If you have items you want to auction off, always wait until Friday and set them for 48hrs. More players on the weekends are looking to buy. Purchase on Sunday's everything is cheaper because people are looking to get rid of their excess items. You can always put them back up for auction for higher prices.Utilize your profession as well. I'm actually an alchemist/herbalist and the easiest way for me to earn gold is to sell the upper lvl elixirs. One frost lotus sells for about 22-25g on the AH. I use it to make two upper lvl elixirs and can sell them individually for 22-25g. That's 100% profit.

3. Stephen Carter profile image49
    Stephen Carterposted 8 years ago

Grinding for gold in WoW are completely outdated and time consuming methods that most casual players do not have the time to get into.

Playing the auction house is the fastest way to make WoW gold and for most of us that have limited playing time it is the most time effective way of making gold in World Of Warcraft.

if you think about the thousands of auctions on every server daily and the fact that there is no shortage of those who nlove to undercut any price, the auction house is literally a "gold mine"

working