Hello, I just read your article about creating a brand new trading card game!

1. profile image47
    ragstoriches919posted 7 years ago

Hello, I just read your article about creating a brand new trading card game!

I was just wondering if you were able to get your game out in the market, and if it was successful.  What were some of the problems you faced, and what were the fees like?  Did you have to purchase a copyright?  Thanks!

2. superyoss profile image58
    superyossposted 7 years ago

Hi ragstoriches! I've never 'creating' new Trading Cards, even I love them so much. I just collecting and bought them from our 'Indonesian Toy Seller'. That trading cards was a 'fake' one! May be they 'made-in china'.

In my country (Indonesia) we have a lot of 'real' Trading Cards (imported) such as : Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic The Gathering, WWF, etc. But that so 'expensive' for some of our kids / young people.

So we gratefully with this 'fake-Trading Cards',so cheap, almost every kids able to buy this.

In Indonesia we have our 'Indonesian Trading Cards', visit here : http://www.gamequarters.net/?p=10987

In my opinion, we must registered our Trading Cards to some 'official government". Good Luck!

working