Do you have any unique Pez dispensors?

1. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Do you have any unique Pez dispensors?

2. JayDeck profile image72
    JayDeckposted 7 years ago

Wow. Good question. It has probably been 3 years or more since i last looked at my collection, and longer still since i took inventory. Since i went back to school (read: became poor), I have all but stopped building my collection. That said, i do have a few favorites and a couple of fairly unique examples. I have 1 example of a Box Pez Regular made in the late '40s. If you know about Pez, this would be the Pez without a head that looks a bit like a cigarette lighter. I have a Pez Yoyo which i love. An original Bambi is hiding around here somewhere. I have a few boxes of Lemon Flavored Pez Popcorn, and the entire collection of Pez Mini cereal premiums from the early 2000s. I once purchased a shopping cart full of electronic Warner Bros. Pez dispensers at a closing Bradlees Department Store for 50 cents each.
    Right now everything is stored in my attic. I have dreams of what my wife calls "The PEZ Room" eventually coming to fruition, but that'll have to wait until my college career is over.
    Thanks so much for asking! This was fun! Do you collect?

working